N-Europe

Miyamato GDC Keynote 18:30 GMT - Something on the cards tonight from Shigsy?

Guest Jordan

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19:53.50 -

They spent their time making the game feel realistic, focusing on pitching and hitting. "We felt we could create a new kind of realism people hadn't experienced before." "At one point during development, we did try using Mario characters" instead of Miis - but people liked the Miis better

Mario Baseball tried. People didnt like it

They spent their time making the game feel realistic, focusing on pitching and hitting. "We felt we could create a new kind of realism people hadn't experienced before." "At one point during development, we did try using Mario characters" instead of Miis - but people liked the Miis better.

19:55.28 -

"Some people at Nintendo say when I have an idea I never let it go." He's showing a toy Nintendo once made that pitched baseballs. He thought it would make a great videogame, but the thing about Wii Baseball is you can choose when you throw a curve ball.

19:55.28 -

"Some people at Nintendo say when I have an idea I never let it go." He's showing a toy Nintendo once made that pitched baseballs. He thought it would make a great videogame, but the thing about Wii Baseball is you can choose when you throw a curve ball.

They spent their time making the game feel realistic, focusing on pitching and hitting. "We felt we could create a new kind of realism people hadn't experienced before." "At one point during development, we did try using Mario characters" instead of Miis - but people liked the Miis better

Mario Baseball 2 cancelled :heh: (that was fast)

He's spoken about his past stuff quite alot this time...as though...something from the past is going to be reborn.

Stage Debut! THATS the game i was trying to explain a couple of months ago! I reckon it has something to do with that!