NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Size 0 - The Debate Goes On

It's not attractive when you see someone's ribcage sticking out of their chest or seeing arms so thin that you could snap them with a little finger.

What's the problem with slim girls? Is all this down to the jealousy of fat (sorry...'curvy') women?

What's the problem with slim girls? Is all this down to the jealousy of fat (sorry...'curvy') women?

I hate to tell you this, but we're not curvy women.

Size 0 ain't too cool.

The nicest girls in appearance, for me, are ones with a a few curves.

Haha, Caris you stallion.

What size is Kelly Brook? Her tits alone must weigh more than these size zero girls.

I didnt watch the program, but Size 0 is an idiotic craze. Its as attractive as someone who dines on a block of lard each meal.

Whetever happened to the perfect 10 ?

I didnt watch the program, but Size 0 is an idiotic craze. Its as attractive as someone who dines on a block of lard each meal.

Whetever happened to the perfect 10 ?

they forgot the 1

tbh - for my height - im meant to be about 9stone / 9 1/2 ( slightly over that)... but i could like to loose a tad (bit) weight for the summer

ive a pair of shorts i would love to fit into

Jordan: ALL men like curves.

Not the gay ones! :yay:

Arses.

Anywho.

I am probably near enough the male equivilant of a size-zero. Im that kind of super skinny made famous (infamous) by Russel Brand (loser) and others. And yet its natural. I have a high metabolism and keep active. I don't starve myself, I just had a huge curry.

People say to me "you should eat more meat" (because im a veggie but I was skinny prior to becoming one) but the more people complain about my size; the happier I become with it. I won't change my eating behaviour, but I am just happy with myself.

Geez, yeah, that's skinny. My youngest sister is a 36 and I find her to be quite thin already (not skinny though). I'm always amazed when I see sizes 32 or XXS in stores, looks like a small child should be wearing those things, not teenage or adult girls.

I have several XXS clothes. Most of my tops are XS or S. Medium now feels baggy. As I said, im comfortable with my body so not really wanting to wear baggy stuff.

I have several XXS clothes. Most of my tops are XS or S. Medium now feels baggy. As I said, im comfortable with my body so not really wanting to wear baggy stuff.

Ah, but I'm talking about girls. I know more skinny guys who can't do anything about being skinny (seems a lot of guys have a high metabolism?). That's very different from those girls who starve themselves to be able to fit in those clothes.

Also, on some fashion shows (in like, Milan I think) they've only been accepting models with a BMI of 18 or more. Anything less doesn't get accepted anymore there. Good thing I think.

Ah, but I'm talking about girls. I know more skinny guys who can't do anything about being skinny (seems a lot of guys have a high metabolism?). That's very different from those girls who starve themselves to be able to fit in those clothes.

Also, on some fashion shows (in like, Milan I think) they've only been accepting models with a BMI of 18 or more. Anything less doesn't get accepted anymore there. Good thing I think.

a BMI of 18 is still tiny though - the average woman is like, 26?

a BMI of 18 is still tiny though - the average woman is like, 26?

Ok, it's 18.5. Anything between that and 24.9 is average. Less is underweight, more means you have to watch out, and more than 30 means it's getting dangerous. I'm apparently about 24 or something. Uh oh. =P

Ok, it's 18.5. Anything between that and 24.9 is average. Less is underweight, more means you have to watch out, and more than 30 means it's getting dangerous. I'm apparently about 24 or something. Uh oh. =P

Im 25 :D But Im not that tall..

Im 25 :D But Im not that tall..

Yeah but apparently it doesn't count until you're about 20 years old, cause your body is still growing and stuff. So you're probbly fine. =3

And don't worry, I'm not very tall either. =P