NEurope
Stocka

Tales of Symphonia Official Thread

Nah Origin has 4 arms. Maxwell is the old Geezer. Well I haven't played in a while myself. But I don't think he had 4 arms.

I haven't played this game for about 1 and a half years and I'm half way through the second disc (looking at gamefaqs). Unfortunetly I have no idea what's going on. Should I just start the game again?

i would say start it again to refresh your memory. (completed it 3 times and loved every minute of it :))

I'm on my eleventh completion now. I can never bring myself to spend my GRADE at the end though. Only for keeping time spent and all that kind of thing.

Wooot, the TOS thread returns, its like a zombie, you think it's buried but it just keep coming back..... also not long now till the OVA is out in Japan.... hope the fan subs don't take much longer to hit the net after that...yay :yay:

Wooot, the TOS thread returns, its like a zombie, you think it's buried but it just keep coming back..... also not long now till the OVA is out in Japan.... hope the fan subs don't take much longer to hit the net after that...yay :yay:

thats illegal unless you import the dvd from japan

i'll import from america when there's an english dub, i just need to see it as soon as i can.

Considering starting this game over again also, it's been awhile since i last played it, after awhile you start to miss that lovely little world(s)

Wooot, the TOS thread returns, its like a zombie, you think it's buried but it just keep coming back....

:) this thread shall never die ToS is a great game, glad to see it back.

Considering starting this game over again also, it's been awhile since i last played it, after awhile you start to miss that lovely little world(s)

aye me too last time i played was last year november, (wishing for a new tales for the wii)

i'll import from america when there's an english dub, i just need to see it as soon as i can.

Sylvarant, I do indeed miss thee!

My friend has the game at the moment so I can't pop it in and give it a play, how irritating >:(

there isn't that good of a chance of there being an official english version. but i'd buy it if it did come out anywhere in english and hopefully if the americans get it we'll get a little tales love north of the boarder :grin:

there isn't that good of a chance of there being an official english version. but i'd buy it if it did come out anywhere in english and hopefully if the americans get it we'll get a little tales love north of the boarder :grin:
I think there is, after all Tales of Phantasia OVA's got that treatment in US despite being pretty unknown over here (only ToP GBA with watered down storyline came out).

I'm still going to end up buying the OVA. Long live symphonia. Recently I got another tales survey. It was alot like the first one they gave out, so it was kind of pointless. But I think the main focus off it this time was what consoles do you want to see the tales series on. I voted for wii obviously.

I voted for wii obviously.

good on you

since namco bandi is supporting the wii now it should only take a few years before we see a tales game

I think there is, after all Tales of Phantasia OVA's got that treatment in US despite being pretty unknown over here (only ToP GBA with watered down storyline came out).

haha, i love how you always manage to get in your disgust over the ToP GBA port.... here's hoping for the SNES original to hit the VC someday (soon)

I've not played this in donkey's years/2.

It was my fave game though.

Sheena and Raine tying for most fun. I love using Raine to hit people, rather than using her actual spells.

"Hey! Ya! HIT! **** This One!" *points at a giant chicken*

Best part of this whole games is simply Zelos' line, "Not the face!"

But Tales would suck on Wii. Wii is absolutely the worst next gen console for RPG's. I'd much rather the next one was on 360. I might pop it in and give it another go.

My sister completed it 7 times, and then our memory card wiped. I felt so bad for her then.

But Tales would suck on Wii. Wii is absolutely the worst next gen console for RPG's. I'd much rather the next one was on 360. I might pop it in and give it another go.

My sister completed it 7 times, and then our memory card wiped. I felt so bad for her then.

You played the Eternal Sontana demo yet Bard? Its on the Jap marketplace. Its very much like Tales and its beautiful to look at.

For me Tales of Symphonia was one of the greatest Gamecube titles they released. I was hooked instantly. I did complete the game but unfortunately my Dad was having a go at me for something I didn't do and missed most of the ending.

You played the Eternal Sontana demo yet Bard? Its on the Jap marketplace. Its very much like Tales and its beautiful to look at.

I've not got a Jap account. It's going for cheap at CEX though, I think I might go pick it up. Need a good RPG soon, and Blue Dragon doesn't look to be my kind of thing. ToS was a pretty good game, so I'll check this out, expecially since all I've got for my 360 is shooters and Fighters :heh:

Edit: Wait a fricking second. I'm thinking of Enchanted Arms. My baaaad :heh:

About the DVD's, which version is the best? I think I've seen 3 versions, 1 regular, and 2 limited editions. But I couldn't tell any difference between those 2, except for the boxart. Or is that indeed the only difference?

I think I wanna order this, I loved the game, and I love anime, and I don't expect this to ever get a release over here with English subs, so I think I'm going to import this. But I'd have to know which version to get ;).

8 more days I need to find a place to pre order this. And yeah the difference between limited editions in japan and normal editions, is normally always the box art. But you may also have additional photos / pictures inside the box. So just get the limited edition anyway.

8 more days I need to find a place to pre order this. And yeah the difference between limited editions in japan and normal editions, is normally always the box art. But you may also have additional photos / pictures inside the box. So just get the limited edition anyway.

I used to look at a site for importing Japanese CDs, i think they did DVDs too, but i can't remember it now... if you find a good site be sure to let us know

Go to Galbadia Hotel if you want the soundtrack. I listen to quite a few of the tracks daily.