NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

What games do you think is needed on the Wii

For me the 4 games needed on the Wii are the following..

• Football Game
  • A Racing Sim a PGR a GT
  • A Brand New RPG Game
  • A 3rd Person Shooter Adventure game with the control system of Zelda

Don't you think that should be:

"What games do you think are needed on the Wii?"

:)

Whats needed? Some decent action adventures and Metroid.

the return of 2D

Of course 3D has its place but im sure the Wii can handle some stunning and fluid 2D graphics and it would make the library that much different from the other consoles

besides the obvious choices like Metroid, Castlevania, Street Fighter, Punch Out that would benefit from this, im thinking some point and click games like Hotel Dusk would do well too

I wanna see Alien Hominid. It was meant to come to the cube, but it didnt. I would love for that to come on the VC.

For proper big games, more rpgs. More fps' instead of just relying on Metroid for our fps gaming, even if it wasnt as graphically good, Ubisoft could bring some good fps over, like R6V.

I wanna see Alien Hominid. It was meant to come to the cube, but it didnt. .

it didnt over here.We got the xbox version and japan got the gamecube version instead.

a decent fps

tennis game

ill think of more

• Football Game

Yeah, I'm desparate for Pro Evo. I think it could work quite well on the Wii. Standard controls with the remote used as a pointer to direct shots and passes. Some remote/nunchuk gestures could be incorporated for some of the more fancy moves.

I also agree with mcj, a tennis game with more depth than the one on Wii Sports would be more than welcome.

Its simple really.

All types of games that the other consoles have and more system selling non gamer titles as well. Online functionality for all these games is also a must.

I want just the bog-standard EA Sports games which use the classic controller along with all the fancy ones.

A full-out tennis game owuld be amazing though, or any racket sport really, squash would work quite well I think.

the return of 2D

Of course 3D has its place but im sure the Wii can handle some stunning and fluid 2D graphics and it would make the library that much different from the other consoles

I would love a 2D Zelda on the Wii, a proper adventure, not like Four Swords Adventures. The graphics of 4SA was lovely, and I for one would sell my soul to see them in a full Zelda adventure.

Online functionality for all these games is also a must.

No...just..no. Online for the games that suit it, but I don't want to see online shoved into every single game.

No...just..no. Online for the games that suit it, but I don't want to see online shoved into every single game.

Ok, Online multiplayer for the games that need it. Downloadable content for other games that would benefit from it. No online for games that just dont work well with it.

I'm gonna say... some "Tales of " games, and a Skies of Arcadia sequel.

And to round it off, I'm not sure if this one is necessary but what about somehow getting Baten Kaitos Origins to Europe?? :idea:

Otherwise, yeah get some racket sports games and a fully fledged boxing game and golf game out that work tremendously well with the controls, and we're set.

[*]A Racing Sim a PGR a GT
You sir, deserve the prize.

Seriously Nintendo needs a game like that to compete with others. Microsoft created theirs (forza), same goes for Sony... It's a big market that sells systems, Nintendo should try to give their players a option within the platform.

I wanna see Alien Hominid. It was meant to come to the cube, but it didnt. I would love for that to come on the VC.
It did come out, but it was US only.

TimeSplitters

GTA

A kirby game with nice innovative wii controls, that don't detract from the kirby style

A decent RPG that uses the wii system in a clever way

Maybe some RTS

All the above with online features

Basically the Wii needs two genres which Nintendo and most Japanese third parties can't provide, which are realistic racing games and (online) shooters.

Problem is, I doubt these games will sell well on Wii in the current situation.

more EA games: FIFA, Burnout, TigerWoods, BattleField, Rugby, Medal of Honour,SSX, Battlefield, Crysis...ie.more sports, shooters, and driving

very bored of quirky nintendo games. I know there are some good ones but I am fed up with mingame fests. I like some MEAT with my games.

I want Wii: Music and other 'Wii-sports/Wii-play' games which really show the abilities of the Wii!

Want more Adventure games as well, love em.

and obviously the big-guns like Mario, Metroid, etc..etc.. i think a major title is needed in the next couple of months.

Non Oldschool games for download. e.g alien homid and line rider.

A basketball game (perhaps mario 3x3 for the wii.)

And a decent RPG.

And most definately a tonyhawks game and NOT downhill jam, a real one.

I'm just gonna say 2D fighters, cause I'm getting a Wii compatible arcade stick, it'd be fucking ace to have Wii online Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, Soul Calibur, etc.

A good online FPS would also be very nice.

I'm just gonna say 2D fighters, cause I'm getting a Wii compatible arcade stick, it'd be fucking ace to have Wii online Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, Soul Calibur, etc.

A good online FPS would also be very nice.

True. Street Fighter 2 online would be the shiznatz. King of Fighters would also be awesome.

True. Street Fighter 2 online would be the shiznatz. King of Fighters would also be awesome.

I'm not a big KOF guy, but a reissuing of the Street Fighter Anniversary edition on Wii would be fantastic. 3rd Strike online would be the most beautiful thing ever concieved.

I want a footie game. Really just something you can pick up and play for 10 minutes a day when you ain't got nothing better to do. Pro Evo 4 is the sole reason I did not sell my Xbox.