NEurope
Ant-Shimmin

What games do you think is needed on the Wii

All I need is Nintendo titles and J-RPG's comming my alley. :heh:

I want a footie game. Really just something you can pick up and play for 10 minutes a day when you ain't got nothing better to do. Pro Evo 4 is the sole reason I did not sell my Xbox.
Would a Mario strikers fill that hole?

I still have my doubts on PES, how good will it come seeing how the DS version is, that Konami teams seems bad at changing what's been done some other way. (meaning I think they might create a tackled-on control scheme)

All I need is Nintendo titles and J-RPG's comming my alley. :heh:Would a Mario strikers fill that hole?

I still have my doubts on PES, how good will it come seeing how the DS version is, that Konami teams seems bad at changing what's been done some other way. (meaning I think they might create a tackled-on control scheme)

Hmm, I'd like a Mario Strikers game as well. But, I like having at least one realistic footie game on my console.

The DS is not the ideal system for a football game of any type, imo. It's underpowered, so it was always going to be difficult.

A game with great graphics that shows Wii is capable of more than GC graphics... Hopefully that game is Metroid Prime 3...

It needs Nintendogs. Then we'll be getting somewhere with the non gamer stuff. Maybe another Brain Training, or a fitness thing. And another Animal Crossing. A racing and a football game as well.

With Mario, Metroid, Zelda, and Smash Bros. we've got a fair few decent games, but lacking in a few genres.

My personal 'want' is Pikmin 3. I LOVE the first 2.

Guilty Gear

Almost forgot... If we believe Gamefly's release scheducle Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core is coming to Wii in June. Accent Core is third upgrade to original Guilty Gear XX (Reload and Slash are previous ones), and so far has only been released in japanese arcades.

Maybe another Brain Training, or a fitness thing. And another Animal Crossing.

All three are already on pipeline, and if there won't be drastic changes scheducles, are out before end of year in Japan.

More games with "Wii" in the title, a la' Wii Sports. Also a decent, semi-realistic racing game.

the return of 2D

Won't happen in current climate. SCEA and Microsoft have outright decided that they don't allow 2D-titles to be released on their home consoles if they aren't either budget titles or retrocompilations. Nintendo's guidelines allow 2D games in theory, but Nintendo hopes* that you add 3D aspect to your game.

* Translation: "Do 3D game or else..."

More games with "Wii" in the title, a la' Wii Sports.

Wii Music and Wii Health Pack are out before end of this year. I'm still wondering what they are going to put into Wii Music...

Almost forgot... If we believe Gamefly's release scheducle Guilty Gear XX: Accent Core is coming to Wii in June. Accent Core is third upgrade to original Guilty Gear XX (Reload and Slash are previous ones), and so far has only been released in japanese arcades.

Oh my god!! Holy shit, best news ever!!!! :D *Is damn chuffed*

a good Golden Sun rpg will rock , and an kid icarus action / adventure

also a bad ass fighting game like Killer instinct but that aint gonna happen couse 40% of the characters in it are from Rare the game itself belongs to nintendo only the characters Jago Orchid spinal tj combo chief thunder glacius are from the big N

the chars from rare are , fulgor sabrewolf eyedoll gargos

also midway had some in part one , that where Cinder & Riptor,

so if rare and nintendo ( & midway to bring cinder back ) would team up again for just that game we will see Killerinstinct on wii or Microsoft has to buy it from Nintendo to bring it on the 360 for wat i think is the best option becouse of the graphics