NEurope

It should be after that bridge.

There is a Dojo before though but from what I remember, it didn't let you learn double-jump (could be wrong though).

Btw.: You already know/learned about the mermaid wells/coins to travel through the world faster?

Yeah I know about the lake thing.

I must be going crazy; I'm SURE I saw an option to learn it somewhere. But I couldn't have, because I'm not that far on. But I distinctly remembering deciding not to learn double jump at some point.

I intended to get this and a few other titles for the summer, but then again I intended on having a job over the summer. I suppose this'll have to wait till September. :(

I bought Okami 2 days ago, but haven't started it yet. Probably tonight, when I come home from work.

I intended to get this and a few other titles for the summer, but then again I intended on having a job over the summer. I suppose this'll have to wait till September. :(

+1, I really want this game, more so than wiifit or mario kart. I should be able to scrap together some pennies for it in the next couple of weeks, but I'd much rather buy it online...grr.

I know I should really read all the thread but there's alot of words...how long roughly is the game to anyone who has finished it? Alot of my wii games (except zelda) are short so I'd like something abit longer..

It took me 55 hours on PS2, and that's still not 100% completion (close though).

By the way, I was surpised how close they got to Zelda. Not as good as any of the 3D Zeldas, but better than Beyond Good & Evil, in my opinion (this is on PS2 though, I really couldn't say how good the Wii controls are).

The similarities to ZeldaTP are pretty huge; wolves, cursed zones, small fairy type things as guides...

The similarities to ZeldaTP are pretty huge; wolves, cursed zones, small fairy type things as guides...

Indeed. There was even a dungeon where you had to: [spoiler=]Gather ingredients for a cooking pot.

I'm on 30 hours so far and I've just

[spoiler=]Beaten Ninetails to open up Northern Nippon

And the end doesn't appear to be within sight yet either

Epic game.

Just started playing this, and I'm so glad I forked out £3 for it. It's the first game I've played in years that's made me feel like a kid - without the game lowering itself from a totally mature level.

Complete Zelda clone (I mean that in a very good way) but with its own identity. One thing I liked is it took me 7:30 hours to get to the first dungeon, whilst in a Zelda you usually enter the first dungeon in the first 2 hours or so.

Great game, doubt tough.

I already learned the two techniques from the Dojo, i can't buy the other (and problably the other one too), do i have to level up or something? I really wanna all the techniques before moving further.

(BTW: Dodging using Nunchuck its a pain in the ass, good thing that in battles, we don't actually need to control the direction to where we dodge, we just need to dodge :heh:)

Great game, doubt tough.

I already learned the two techniques from the Dojo, i can't buy the other (and problably the other one too), do i have to level up or something? I really wanna all the techniques before moving further.

(BTW: Dodging using Nunchuck its a pain in the ass, good thing that in battles, we don't actually need to control the direction to where we dodge, we just need to dodge :heh:)

Dodging is pretty dodgy, mainly because there's not button to center the camera. You can only buy the other techniques when you have the appropriate weapons.

Oh, okay then, thanks :)

And yeah, i know that, it still sucks tough, lol.

This game is great, im too tired to play it now tough, im riding it slowly, fighting and fighting to feed animals xP.

But sonly i'l go deep in there.

I don't ever feel the need to dodge, anyway. So I can't say I'm all that bothered about the move.

I was/ i am thinking about getting this game, so is it worth it?

Yes, it is.

As great a game as this undoubtedly is, I got bored at probably only about 2/3s in (just entering the snowy region in the North).

Someday I'll go back and finish it.

Yeah, i was bored at the first "Dungeon" too (Its right in the beginning, but its not exactly a dungeon), still:

Now i love it, i like to play it from time to time, tough...

I received the Water power now, i'l advance to the North ^^

I was/ i am thinking about getting this game, so is it worth it?

its a very good game, especialy if your looking for somthing thats a little different. its a shame it sort of tapers off at the end, but its still great fun. little easy tho.

Got this game today for £19, brand new as well. I think somebody must of put the wrong price sticker on because underneath it had £28.96. Anyway i'm looking forward to playing this and I hardly know anything about it, which is a good thing.

Man, I haven't played this so much since buying it :( I'm about 5 hours in and I really can't remember where I'm up to, or even what exactly I've done so far.

I will get back to it at some point, but there is a genuine gripe that I just don't find the game at all as accessible as something like Zelda (coincidentally, I'm ploughing through OoT again), and when I do play it, it is technically a good game that looks nice, is well paced, and has plenty of charm. Maybe it doesn't all come together enough for me like it does with some people who love it so much.

Considering the circumstances of the game's release, however, I AM glad I bought it :D

D prodigy, that's because the game is huge and you only barely scratched the surface. Believe me, I'm 25 hours in and I feel like I'm at 30% of the game or something. I completed a task yesterday and Issun told me the adventure is just begining!

A bit like when in OoT after you've done 3 dungeons and so many sidequests already, but then you go to the Temple of Time and you realize that the game is only just begining.