NEurope

I've seen it for £27.99 on shopto.net.

Here we are

That's exactly what I was going to say. Shopto is slightly more awesome than anything else.

Even if I did print it, it would be a crappy version and not the right paper :heh:

You'd be amazed with the awesome covers out there, much better than most "default" covers.

I admit thats a very tempting Okami cover, I don't understand why GAME aren't getting these exclusive dittys, they don't even have plans for a brawl exclusive yet...

Anyway I'm gonna have to put buying Okami on hold, I've got Phoenix Wright 3 on the way from PlayAsia, I don't want anything to get in the way!

they don't even have plans for a brawl exclusive yet...

Magic powers!

Now is this Okami cover preorder only? If so I think I can afford to get this and put Lego Indy on hold until next month.

Just if you buy it in HMV. Don't think you need to pre-order it or anything, though wonder if Capcom will give out replacements for Euro folk :heh:

Is it not the same cover as the old US one? If not shows how much attention i've been paying.

I'm tempted by this!

But I've yet to get Brawl! (and Wii Fit) and can only afford one game this month.

I think I shall stick with Brawl. :)

I am going to be optimistic and believe I am going to get a job this month so I will get this game come friday :D

Ordered this earlier today for £15 thanks to GAME reward points. Tried to this morning hoping it would get sent today, but the order failed but took my points, now after work points are back and I just orderd so hopefully Friday for me. First time in ages i'll have a game arrive on the actual release date.

Got my hands on Okami now :D

Surely someone else must of bought this game? The thread is dead so far!

Believe me, if I could afford it I'd snap it up like THAT. It'll probably have to wait till July.

I've got it on PS2 and yeah it's fantastic, might pick it up on Wii when it goes cheap or something.

I've got it on PS2 and yeah it's fantastic, might pick it up on Wii when it goes cheap or something.

sorry should of said. does the wii version make it any better of a game. do you feel more involved actually doing the paintbrush motions with the wiimote

Got my hands on Okami now :D

Surely someone else must of bought this game? The thread is dead so far!

I got it too.

Played it nearly 3 hours yesterday and I'm in love with the game. :heart:

I love the classic japanese feel and all the numerous little references to japanese myths and culture. The artstyle is simply astonishing.

Can't wait to leave work and continue to play it.

what is the RRP of this game. surely it cant be full price. might be wrong. may pick it up if its going round the 25 mark

I think I'll wait until it hits the £20 mark.

Frankly I shaln't be playing my Wii much over the summer so I can wait. But I do really want this game.

I got it too.

Played it nearly 3 hours yesterday and I'm in love with the game. :heart:

I love the classic japanese feel and all the numerous little references to japanese myths and culture. The artstyle is simply astonishing.

Can't wait to leave work and continue to play it.

Same here. Played through 80 minutes and it seemed to just fly by. I love the Japanese mytholigy and reading Amaterasu and Tsumokiye or however you spell it and Orochi :D

Cheapest the you can find the game just not is £27.99. Worth every penny it is.

Really fed up. Had this on pre-order, but had to cancel because I simply can't afford it. I'll have to pick it up later on. :(

In the meantime I'll comfort myself reading about how good it is from you guys. Hopefully...

Same here. Played through 80 minutes and it seemed to just fly by. I love the Japanese mytholigy and reading Amaterasu and Tsumokiye or however you spell it and Orochi :D

It's Tsukiyomi.:heh:

I also loved how the cleavage and hips of Sakuya take the look of a peach. Peaches must have some symbolism in Japan to be represented so much in various media. I just know about the Momotarou tale and can't find any other peach related ones... but it's just probably related to "ume" flower blossom (like sakura ones but less popular).

And hearing of yôkai really please my ears (even if they are not real ones from japanese tales). Those weird things are my favourites myths creatures. If you've played Goemon Great Adventure (the second one on N64), all the ennemies are yôkai (even the guys with a eye instead of their anus :D).

Being a fan of myths from all over the world and japanese culture, this game is made for me (and, in another genre, Ganbare Goemon games too :heh: ).

My copy arrived this morning but I have been stuck on my laptop doing stuff that I need to catch up on , whilst the unopened Okami box has been calling out to me.

It does now look like I have some time to start getting involved in this and I cannot wait.

EDIT - Just given this a couple of hours and I am so pleased that I haven't previously played this , am absolutely loving it and had trouble tearing myself away.