NEurope

I want that sleeve more than the normal one to be honest. But beggers can't be choosers.

I can't really afford to get this at the moment... gutted!

In the last 2 days over £700 has come out of my bank account! No good! :(

I'd intended to buy this in HMV for the extra sleeve today, but it was ten euro dearer, so I just got it in GameStop instead as oddly Game didn't have it...

Think I will negate paying my phone bill when I get my pay next week to just be able to buy this.

I'd intended to buy this in HMV for the extra sleeve today, but it was ten euro dearer, so I just got it in GameStop instead as oddly Game didn't have it...

GameStop, GAME and HMV in the same place? Where exactly do you live?

GameStop, GAME and HMV in the same place? Where exactly do you live?

I thought GameStop was an american shop while the other two are European/English.

I'm near sure I've seen GameStop before, and I've not been to the states. Also, Rob3008 said about the price being in Euro's so that kinda rules out the USA...

There are Gamestop stores across Europe, there's one in Birmingham and Stockport.

I'm pretty sure I've seen a gamestop in the UK, but Gamestop does have shops in Europe as well.

Yea, i'm sure there's GameStops across Europe, just didn't think there was any in the UK.

Got my DS from them :heh:

ahhh got the only copy in my whole town.. and in EB games of all places and at only 300 kr (thats about 25-27 pounds) .. a bargain around these parts

Damn , this is addictive as hell.

Thought I would give myself a couple of hours on this last night and just spent hours wandering around , exploring and admiring the scenery , next thing I knew , it was 5am.

Ooops, decent expect my comment to cause so much confusion! I'm in Galway in the West of Ireland, not as backwards as ya might think evidently :heh:

Please tell me there's an alternative control method I haven't found. Using the Wii remote is fun, but there's no way I'm going to swing it for 30 hours. I'm fine with destroying vases and such, but it's too tiresome when you add battles on top of it.

Please tell me there's an alternative control method I haven't found. Using the Wii remote is fun, but there's no way I'm going to swing it for 30 hours. I'm fine with destroying vases and such, but it's too tiresome when you add battles on top of it.

Yea, as HellFire said, how exactly do you swing it? All you need to do is a little flick on the wrist. I've done long sessions and didn't get tired at all.

So no ones found Wii controls to be imprecise or difficult to pull off then so far as some sites have pointed out?

I haven't really felt it was difficult, not much different the controls to attack in TP I thought.

So no ones found Wii controls to be imprecise or difficult to pull off then so far as some sites have pointed out?

I've rarely had difficulty in pulling it off.

A lot of the times I end up running forth and back trying to attack, it doesn't matter if I swing like crazy or just tilt the controller, sometimes I just don't attack. I guess all I need is practice, but I don't think I will ever like the new controls, I prefer buttons for attacking.

I got this on the 13th, but havent had time to play it that much. The game costed around 53€, kinda much for a port..

I've STILL not played through the PS2 version of it. Since I realised how little I'd get for a PS2 on Ebay I decided to keep it, which meant I couldn't really justify the Wii version. I haven't got the motivation for a 30+ hour game at the moment.

Only played this for a few hours so far, but am enjoying it.

It's a really beautiful game.

My biggest gripe is with the in-game text, I find it blends in way too much with whatever is in the background making it quite difficult to read (not exactly ideal for a game like this). Would've been better if the text box wasn't so transparent.

Anyone else had problems with it, or do I just need to get my eyes tested? :heh:

But yeah apart from that it's all good, looking forward to progressing a bit more and learning some new techniques. :smile: