N-Europe

If You Were Nintendo How Would You Improve The Wii?

ZeldaFreak

I'd improove the Mii system, giving options like bandages and blue hair so I could do my own army of rei ayanami's, and of course... I'd add DOA-like boob physics... think about it, nobody can do a Pamela Anderson Mii since she is only identifiable by "those" traits.

Also it would be cool to see on wii tennis.

Seriously though... Instant messaging, "you were added" notifications, "owned game list sharing", capability of sorting the contact list by alphabetical order for example... and of course a media center.

I'd also try to pay (moneyhats) some ports over to Wii, no matter what the cost, like... Tales of the Abyss, Okam, if possible the FF's, kinda like what happened when Psone took over, square made remakes and re-editions for all games, FF is making 20 years so the porting spree has a reason to happen... I'd try to get that to happen.

I'd also invest in GT Pro series, not since it's a great game but because their trademark is good (similar to Sony's own), a new game from scratch for wii with a bigger funding and realistic graphics could well turn into something Wii needs.

I'd also buy Camelot for good, or try... then make them do killer-Final Fantasy-Apps for life :D

Also... F-Zero WX and a Starfox would be mandatory from my part.

Big delusional post but yeah.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would make the Wii twice as powerful, include a 20gb hard drive + sd card slots, add DVD playback and make the console in black.

I'd remove all the crappy games for the system (including wii sports and wii play) so that we can move onto proper games instead of that trash. The console would also be named Revolution.:) The console can retail for an extra 20 pounds at 199.99

Whenever Nintendo release the DVD playing Wii (and if they release it outside of Japan) They could bump up that 512 internal flash memory just a bit.

They will, they just won't let anyone chat with anyone, as obviously, that leads to lawsuits about paedophilia.

MS dosnt seem to get any of those problems with Xboxlive or Sony with any of its online titles like Socom.

how many kids play on xbox live?In all fairness nintendo is still seen as a kids company

On xbox with halo 2 - how many american little kids were on I don't know. Plus they could just disguise their voices. And in the states , back to 360,xbox live voice chat got someone arrested as they were bragging about shooting up something.

But thats because Nintendo don't want to, or should I say not yet because they haven't really told us much about how their online game infrastrure to buy full retail games will work.

They will, they just won't let anyone chat with anyone, as obviously, that leads to lawsuits about paedophilia.

how many kids play on xbox live?In all fairness nintendo is still seen as a kids company

Hopefully that image has changed now since the DS and Wii's release. I think pretty much every advert for the Wii has shown people of all ages (DS lite adverts too) playing so if Nintendo are aiming for everyone and anyone, to put a restictive online service will be a strange move.

You're right though a lot of people will still see Nintendo as a company for kids and I'm sure some rag like the daily mail would just jump a the chance to try and start some small hysteria when the Wii goes online.

I'd add DOA-like boob physics... think about it, nobody can do a Pamela Anderson Mii since she is only identifiable by "those" traits.

Also it would be cool to see on wii tennis.

That would be awesome. Imagine the slow motion replays.

Seriously though....

Oh, er, yeah. I was also joking.

MS dosnt seem to get any of those problems with Xboxlive or Sony with any of its online titles like Socom.

They're not restricting your playing at all, so I don't see why you're complaining. They're doing it to be "safe and secure" which they hope will attract more people to the service, and give it a good name.

They're not restricting your playing at all, so I don't see why you're complaining. They're doing it to be "safe and secure" which they hope will attract more people to the service, and give it a good name.

So it is not restricting your playing it they make it safe and secure? Sure...

Why swearing?

What about talking during matches and the crappy friend codes?

"Crappy friend codes" are there so we can play our friends. They won't be there with the wii, they'll be one of them. You can't talk dyrung matches in any games now as it is on ds anyway.

"Crappy friend codes" are there so we can play our friends. They won't be there with the wii, they'll be one of them. You can't talk dyrung matches in any games now as it is on ds anyway.

And what about making new friends then? If I want to play with my friends I bring them to my house and play Wii, I play at the net to have fun and find new friends to play with

How is that possible with the Wii?

The code for the Wii is still a friend code, nothing can change that fact

Shall we set the standard of online by a portable console?

And what about making new friends then? If I want to play with my friends I bring them to my house and play Wii, I play at the net to have fun and find new friends to play with

How is that possible with the Wii?

The code for the Wii is still a friend code, nothing can change that fact

Shall we set the standard of online by a portable console?

You just play online, why do you have to add everybody and chat deeply with them, invite them round to your house and get raped by them? You play games for fun, not to make new friends.

You just play online, why do you have to add everybody and chat deeply with them, invite them round to your house and get raped by them? You play games for fun, not to make new friends.

And is it not more funny to play online if I can play together with my new friends? Otherwise, it feels like I am playing against bots

I play games for fun yes, it is even better if I play them with friends

What do you want? Play games with friends and laughing in a microphone when you drive past them in a racing game or do you just want to drive past them without having fun together? It feels more like playing against bots than humans in the way you want to play

And is it not more funny to play online if I can play together with my new friends? Otherwise, it feels like I am playing against bots

I play games for fun yes, it is even better if I play them with friends

What do you want? Play games with friends and laughing in a microphone when you drive past them in a racing game or do you just want to drive past them without having fun together? It feels more like playing against bots than humans in the way you want to play

Well you will be able to do it with friends. If you don't like online play, don't play it.

Well you will be able to do it with friends. If you don't like online play, don't play it.

... he already said, if he wanted to play with friends he'd invite them around his house for multiplayer. I don't know why you feel the need to pretend all these things would make online safe and secure when they actually do no such thing and just end up being needles obstacles and, wait for it: Restrictions.

... he already said, if he wanted to play with friends he'd invite them around his house for multiplayer. I don't know why you feel the need to pretend all these things would make online safe and secure when they actually do no such thing and just end up being needles obstacles and, wait for it: Restrictions.

All they stop you from doing is talking to strangers. That's it! Why are you complaining about that?