N-Europe

Hollyoaks

Rummy

Oh yeah, you're right, I did mean Will. I remember Joe now, he was trying to borrow money to make some suits to sell then ended up in debt and tried to fake his death. I thought he was a good character, but yeah they killed him off in the pub fire :(

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know! There's no way it won't come out though, cos stuff like that I'm sure you have to have regular checkups and stuff, though I imagine the stigma is gonna stick with Chris even after he's cleared, Will is a right bastard, he's making sure it gets around.

Yeah I know! There's no way it won't come out though, cos stuff like that I'm sure you have to have regular checkups and stuff, though I imagine the stigma is gonna stick with Chris even after he's cleared, Will is a right bastard, he's making sure it gets around.

Oh come on, Will is brilliant! It's characters like this that make a show worth watching. I know he's a creepy little bastard, and I'd punch him, but he's cool in a twisted way, and I've never seen a stroyline quite as twisted as that ever before!

That Will has gone to a new low.. He has changed the computer to say that chris has HIV and now that lovely gorgeous girl thinks she has got it too. :(

Oh the whole HIV thing is a fake? I missed that part so when I saw the argument when he was crying and shouting (today on channel 4), I found it pretty tense because I thought he really had it.

Oh the whole HIV thing is a fake? I missed that part so when I saw the argument when he was crying and shouting (today on channel 4), I found it pretty tense because I thought he really had it.

Yup it's fake. That nasty piece of work Will changed the test results on the computer at the clinic to state that Chris had HIV when infact he does not.

Wow, today's episode was quite amazing, tense! I feel sorry for poor old Tony though :(

I guess it's been quite a sad and dramatic for hollyoaks overall this week, been breaking out the sad credit rolls. I'm already over on E4 to see how monday's is gonna turn out!

How the hell did she hide a baby for 9 months!

And the bump should of been alot bigger, these storylines are getting a bit OTT.

Anyway, yeah the intro sequence is extremely gay.

She hasn't been in it for a while, and she said she just hid the bump using baggy clothes. It was a bit OTT, but I don't think it's THAT uncommon nowadays for teenagers to hide pregnancies. I found it odd though.

*wakes up*

"Shit, there's a bump!"

Goes to schools.

Comes home.

"Shit! I'm in labour!"