NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Recommend me great short games

Yeah.. SHORT games. I'm surrounded by games. And I have the "ROM syndrom"

I quickly grow tired of games and start playing somethingelse. I seldom compleate Games like FFXII and Oblivion Cause I switch games ass soon as i run into a dry spot. So what good short games do you have to recommend me?

[short games ~ about 10hours] ( on whatever system )

Some great short games: Gears of war, Rainbow six vegas, God of war, Phoenix Wright, Pikmin, Black, New super mario borhters.

Don't get me wrong. I like great long epic games. And I did acctualy finsh oblivions main quest and a lot of the side quests. I finnished zelda and got a lot of the extras. I played FFXII over 25hours before now taking a break, and I'm currently playing Baten kaitos which is a 50 hours+ game.

Not a real syndrom. The act of switching a game everytime you get stuck or bord

Is this for all formats? If so...

Pikmin

Devil May Cry

Lugis Mansion

i'll add more as i think of them.

Is this for all formats? If so...

Yepp all formats :)

I had forgot about Devil may cry, thanx.

And I have played through all the wario ware games, Lugis mansion and Pikmin :)

Short games? Sam and Max for you. :)

Yes, go buy the episodic releases. They deserve your moneys. Don't know for sure, but I was under the impression Hotel Dusk is under 20hrs or so......could try that if you haven't already.

Elite Beat Agents can be as short as you like, thanks to its 4 difficulties (and just under 20 or so songs). It's a great game, if you're willing to import.

Yes, go buy the episodic releases. They deserve your moneys. Don't know for sure, but I was under the impression Hotel Dusk is under 20hrs or so......could try that if you haven't already.

I'm at 14 hours in Hotel Dusk on Chapter 8, so I wouldn't exactly call it a short game. Certainly an excellent one though.

Tomb Raider: Legend and Amped 3! You can get both for about £15!!

I have a short concentration span and I loved both these games and completed them both in 3 days!

Don't know if your a pc kind of guy but there is tons of great single player mods for Half Life 2 which would probablly be what you want.

Daft we got out 360's at the around the same time but you seem to be getting tons of games. Why are you so rich? :(

Don't know if your a pc kind of guy but there is tons of great single player mods for Half Life 2 which would probablly be what you want.

Daft we got out 360's at the around the same time but you seem to be getting tons of games. Why are you so rich? :(

I actually find having loads of games limits how much enjoyment I get out of them, because I can never find the time to play through one, and if I get stuck I just move on to the next one.

If you have a small collection you tend to play the ones you have a lot more. That's what I've found anyway.

I actually find having loads of games limits how much enjoyment I get out of them, because I can never find the time to play through one, and if I get stuck I just move on to the next one.

If you have a small collection you tend to play the ones you have a lot more. That's what I've found anyway.

QFT. Thats my problem a.k.a Rom syndrom. I enjoyed games more when I was young and could only afford one game. Tnx for the tipps guys :)

I see some games i'm gonna get from your recommendations :)

QFT. Thats my problem a.k.a Rom syndrom. I enjoyed games more when I was young and could only afford one game. Tnx for the tipps guys :)

I see some games i'm gonna get from your recommendations :)

That's what I have right now. Had sod all games, for my Cube, and when I got more it was trading in games that got me them, and after getting a job I've had loads for 360, and now buying a fair few for Wii and DS. Hell, I could only have a Gamecube last gen because all I could afford was one console.

Sign in to follow this