N-Europe

Metal Gear Solid Movie

Dante

My perfect MGS cast:

Solid: Christian Bale

Liquid: Sean Bean

Now grease the both of them up and have them wrestle on top of Rex for 2 hours. Job done. Mmmmmm.

While We're about it though:

Psycho Mantis: Johnny Depp

Meyrl: Kiera Knightly (but she'll have to bulk up a bit.)

Generic Guard: Samuel L Jackson

Also agree with Dante there.

I am intrigued, yet worried. I don't trust Hollywood. It's too commercially-driven: the odds are stacked against the artistic vision prevailing. Unless Kojima has very tight control over the project, I wouldn't expect a faithful adaptation.

I am intrigued, yet worried. I don't trust Hollywood. It's too commercially-driven: the odds are stacked against the artistic vision prevailing. Unless Kojima has very tight control over the project, I wouldn't expect a faithful adaptation.

Kojima should go to bollywood. Snake dancing. Snake singing. Snake being very emotional. Would be amazing. :indeed: But then it would be really artistic and stylish in terms of looks :heh:

If I was Kojima I would just go to a Japanese film studio but then money talks and I would go where there is more money :P

Spiderman says hello.

Also, I know you're kidding.

I'm seriously not. When is this film due...........end of 08 or somewhere in 09?

Blue-ray will be the lead SKU most likely because of how things pan out with PS3 penetration by then. A DVD release should also happen hopefully.

Doesn't Sony have some control over Final Fantasy Advent Children? Because the FFAC: Complete comes out this year and is Blu-Ray only. So its not like Sony won't try and screw people over.

As for MGS movie, I really hope they do a good job, as MGS is one of my favourite game series. If Snake's voice doesn't sound the same I will be put off.