N-Europe

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Anakenobi

HoT I think it must just be you cos mine is working fine! Anyway have approved applications to tour group and will be adding friend codes soon.

EDIT; I've added the following friend codes;

Cooky

Mokong

Eddage

Owen

EDIT ALSO:

Did people read what I wrote before?

One thing I've been thinking is playing with the other hand. I currently fret with my left hand and strum with my right, but thinking my coordination is better with my right hand for the fret buttons. I dunno. Would that perhaps help?

So do people strum with their writing hand? Or fret button with writing hand?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The code is 92070.

Sometimes I manage to get into the part where I can enter a code and when I enter it and confirm it the game crashes. The other times it just wont connect when I press to enter the Freinds Section and then I get the error code.

Now i've seen that code a few times when initially trying to connect and it couldn't but everytime i would try again and it would work no problems, so don't know why it's happening so much to you.

Anyway, still bloody stuck at the first boss on medium, and whats annoying me is, i can score over 140,000 on "Story Of My Life" on medium, and that has a few tricky bits in it, how come a nearly suck on most others in medium... or would "GH Veterans" consider "Story of my life" easy on medium mode?

Now i've seen that code a few times when initially trying to connect and it couldn't but everytime i would try again and it would work no problems, so don't know why it's happening so much to you.

No worries. I will try it again every now and then but like I said earlier im not all that bothered. Thanks anyway.

Me and ShadowV7 did co-op earlier, it was great fun and worked ok as well, no lagging problems and ShadowV7 was really good at it!

However before that, i won my first battle match and it completely froze right near the end, i had to eject the disc and turn of the Wii console by the plug.

Really scared me actually, thought i busted me Wii. There was a high pitch noise and everything.

Me and ShadowV7 did co-op earlier, it was great fun and worked ok as well, no lagging problems and ShadowV7 was really good at it!

However before that, i won my first battle match and it completely froze right near the end, i had to eject the disc and turn of the Wii console by the plug.

Really scared me actually, thought i busted me Wii. There was a high pitch noise and everything.

That exact same thing happened to me, just now, I was playing a best 2 out of 3 face-off match, i was on easy and he was on medium, he won the first song, the 2nd song was Dragonforce (my choice) i was kicking ass, then that happened, frozen, high pitched buzz, turned the Wii completely off to get it going again.

I figured it was prolly cuz he disconnected on me?

Thanks, you were pretyt good yourself aswell! It was really fun though, and when that list slipknot song came on, i've never played it before and some parts where really hard.

Also I can't do blood rain, I think it's called that, I just end up losing it near the end.

Next time I play I'm going to see how to sort out online and add you lot! :D

Just beaten stash >_< Took a few goes which was annoying. Then got to play welcome to the jungle which was awesome. I was singing the whole time :p

I'm left handed and push the buttons with my left. Although this may be backwards because for guitar hero 1 it was so annoying having to change settings around all the time that I played with the settings for a right hander. I can do both ways pretty well but I'm better at it this way =]

WOOOOHOOOO

At last, on my like 15th try i beat Tom Morrellos face into the ground, (in medium) hahahahahaha

That felt good to finally get past him, now onward and upward :heh:

Hey HoT, just had that same error code come up when i tried to show my friend list, but i just logged back in and it works fine now

Been playing this some more, got 4 star on the Dragonforce song on easy, with around 140,000, was quite pleased with that! Does anyone have a list of what score you need to get for each song to earn a 5 star rank?

Mokong, I was having the same problem with the blue button when I first started medium, starting to get my head around, it all seemed to just click when I played My Name Is Jonas by Weezer, earning a 5 star rank! Although I'll sometimes press red instead of green if the note before is blue!

Also, what's the groupies thing on the website all about? How do you increase them and do they make any difference?

I have that problem but with orange. I can't do hard because orange is just too annoying to reach.

I don't even want to think of hard yet, that's 5 buttons but only 4 fingers, that's bad math :heh: haha.

Anyway, me and Shadow just had an awesome 5 song co-op with Dragonforce one of them, bloody great stuff.

Also forgot to mention, i hit 100% of note on Schools Out on easy, early, was bloody shocked

Mokongs a freaking Guitar god :heh: We just done some co-op with 5 songs and he got a score much higher than mine.

Was fun playing with you though!

Wasn't that much higher, you did great, actually i thought you were doing better than me till i saw the scores at the end, i remember making a fair few mistakes in all songs that i thought i was ruining it, haha.

BTW, how is it decided which player is controllering star power in co-op?

Some songs it always seemed to me, others it always seemed to be you, and there was one where it seemed to jump between us?

Wasn't that much higher, you did great, actually i thought you were doing better than me till i saw the scores at the end, i remember making a fair few mistakes in all songs that i thought i was ruining it, haha.

BTW, how is it decided which player is controllering star power in co-op?

Some songs it always seemed to me, others it always seemed to be you, and there was one where it seemed to jump between us?

I thought I was ruining some of them at points :heh:

For the star power, i'm not to sure but as we were playing it I think I had an idea of it. I think one person tries to do it then a message appears at the other person saying to use it and I tihnk you have a few seconds for the second person to activate, it's kinda like you need to give the approval before the other person uses it. Cause at times I tried then I seen the message appear at your side.

Dunno if that's right or not though :heh:

I thought I was ruining some of them at points :heh:

For the star power, i'm not to sure but as we were playing it I think I had an idea of it. I think one person tries to do it then a message appears at the other person saying to use it and I tihnk you have a few seconds for the second person to activate, it's kinda like you need to give the approval before the other person uses it. Cause at times I tried then I seen the message appear at your side.

Dunno if that's right or not though :heh:

Oh i thought the message was meaning that "only" that guitar could do it, i think what you said makes more sense: peace: