Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Anakenobi

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Devil Went Down to Georgia, which is the final boss song, and the songs by Tom Morella and Slash (both original songs composed just for the game).

So really, you're only missing out on TDWDDG, and that's a real shame as you won't be able to 100% it I suppose. Maybe they'll fix it for the EU release, but I doubt it.

Slash's song is alright but Tom's is awesome, it's a really good song imo. It seems kinda stupid that they didn't make it unlockable in the first place.

I just want to repeat what noodleman said, the battle mode is awful, it really does suck.

What you didn't know?

IT is being fixed. Activision have announced that the boss songs will be a free download on XBLM, later this month (I think).

I thought you were talking about it as if you had seen it.

I heard it was going to cost like a normal song pack. If its free, thats excellent.

What you didn't know?

IT is being fixed. Activision have announced that the boss songs will be a free download on XBLM, later this month (I think).

I thought you were talking about it as if you had seen it.

Nah I already knew that, didn't know they were going to release them on XBL though. That's awesome.

But your still paying for the guitar same as the PS2. the wiimote only really replaces the wire and adds rumble and extra sounds...

I've never had a GH before having owed an xbox and cube last gen. excited about this although not that sure how much I will like the song list as there are so many heavy metal songs...some of which I will like but no doubt will hate some of them with a passion.

you would hope so...it seems odd apparently all the menu music is in stereo and the game music is in mono...so clearly a fault.

Should be fixed then the've known about it for a while - either that or you'll be able to get disk exchanged when they sort it out as it's advertised as dolby so they better!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!