NEurope
Anakenobi

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Yeah, the boss battle songs can't be played outside of battle mode.

ah crap, which songs would they be then?

The Devil Went Down to Georgia, which is the final boss song, and the songs by Tom Morella and Slash (both original songs composed just for the game).

So really, you're only missing out on TDWDDG, and that's a real shame as you won't be able to 100% it I suppose. Maybe they'll fix it for the EU release, but I doubt it.

Slash's song is alright but Tom's is awesome, it's a really good song imo. It seems kinda stupid that they didn't make it unlockable in the first place.

I just want to repeat what noodleman said, the battle mode is awful, it really does suck.

Yeah I like the Tom Morello song. Slash's one is decent too.

Still, there could be a patch for you lucky 360ers, who knows?

What you didn't know?

IT is being fixed. Activision have announced that the boss songs will be a free download on XBLM, later this month (I think).

I thought you were talking about it as if you had seen it.

What you didn't know?

IT is being fixed. Activision have announced that the boss songs will be a free download on XBLM, later this month (I think).

I heard it was going to cost like a normal song pack. If its free, thats excellent.

What you didn't know?

Nah I already knew that, didn't know they were going to release them on XBL though. That's awesome.

I just want to repeat what noodleman said, the battle mode is awful, it really does suck.

I found the battle mode to be quite a lot of fun.

Well it's you Cube, I'm not surprised you like it.

I think it's a marmite mode..as I have heard other people saying they like it and others saying they don't so much.

Still not sure I can justify forking out so much money for this. Wanted to try it out this gen because I dont/didnt have a PS2 but considering that the Wii-mote does most of the work, its a lot of money.

But your still paying for the guitar same as the PS2. the wiimote only really replaces the wire and adds rumble and extra sounds...

I've never had a GH before having owed an xbox and cube last gen. excited about this although not that sure how much I will like the song list as there are so many heavy metal songs...some of which I will like but no doubt will hate some of them with a passion.

Theres hardly any heavy metal songs and they are the ones that are usally funner to play.

Theres hardly any heavy metal songs and they are the ones that are usally funner to play.

there are tons of Slayer type songs etc...

Theres Slayer, Maiden, Dragonforce and Metallica (Y)

Theres Slayer, Maiden, Dragonforce and Metallica (Y)

And In Flames and KillSwitch Engage. And some other Metalcore band I forget, wooo.

yeah I heard that a while ago on infendo radio...

Surely that will be sorted out for the Pal release then?

Surely that will be sorted out for the Pal release then?

you would hope so...it seems odd apparently all the menu music is in stereo and the game music is in mono...so clearly a fault.

you would hope so...it seems odd apparently all the menu music is in stereo and the game music is in mono...so clearly a fault.

Should be fixed then the've known about it for a while - either that or you'll be able to get disk exchanged when they sort it out as it's advertised as dolby so they better!

And In Flames and KillSwitch Engage. And some other Metalcore band I forget, wooo.

Slipknot too. Hmm im sure i recognise your username... punktastic or efestivals ring any bells?

Slipknot too. Hmm im sure i recognise your username... punktastic or efestivals ring any bells?

efestivals yep.

I don't recognise a Davey T though, although I might, maybe :P. My activity drops once the festival season is over :shakehead .

efestivals yep.

I don't recognise a Davey T though, although I might, maybe :P. My activity drops once the festival season is over :shakehead .

Haha im Claws on there but i hardly ever post on it. I just use it from like february to september each year :P