NEurope
Anakenobi

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Now that Zack & Wiki has been delayed, I think i'm going to buy this instead. It's the first GH game i've will have owned and i can't wait :D

Now that Zack & Wiki has been delayed, I think i'm going to buy this instead. It's the first GH game i've will have owned and i can't wait :D

Yup same here - what swayed me was the £29.99 price tag when play.com screwed up!

Even if I have to pay the higher price I'm really looking forward to it - looks great fun and I'm sure the online gaming with you guys on here will be a lot of fun too : peace:

I just know I'm gonna suck more than a Dyson though!:heh:

I put this on pre-order today, will be my first GH game too, can't wait to play Maiden and Metalica, but the thought of Dragonforce, even on easy, scares the hell out of me

I put this on pre-order today, will be my first GH game too, can't wait to play Maiden and Metalica, but the thought of Dragonforce, even on easy, scares the hell out of me

Easy and Medium are only there so you can get to grips with the controls, as they get boring once you've gotten used to it. But it gets much more fun on Hard, and even more so on Expert.

Let's be honest though Villan, you've not a hope in hell of beating me :D

And to make sure, we've got the GH3 website! Can't wait to destroy you on Wifi :wink:

Yup same here - what swayed me was the £29.99 price tag when play.com screwed up!

Even if I have to pay the higher price I'm really looking forward to it - looks great fun and I'm sure the online gaming with you guys on here will be a lot of fun too : peace:

I just know I'm gonna suck more than a Dyson though!:heh:

You'll love it, just stick with it for a while and you'll be ripping it up in no time. Woot! I'm glad loads of people are buying it.

You lucky guy though. £30... :(

You lucky guy though. £30... :(

I'm not getting my hopes up yet! but I'll let you all know if I get it at that price! Think Platty bought it at that price too : peace:

I'm not getting my hopes up yet! but I'll let you all know if I get it at that price! Think Platty bought it at that price too : peace:

I know a lot of places do honour such prices and play have done in the past...but I also remember preordering some DVD for like £5 when it was new release and they didn't honour it...

I'm looking all over the place for this cheap. I really really want it but refuse to pay £60-70.

With Galaxy, this and Christmas presents and money on previous games, it's been kinda rough :heh:

Doesn't help that I need to pay £175 soon for my theme park ticket for America next year. And I'm not working T_T

I'm looking all over the place for this cheap. I really really want it but refuse to pay £60-70.

With Galaxy, this and Christmas presents and money on previous games, it's been kinda rough :heh:

Likewise :P

If you dont mind paying £55 then play.com is the way to go. Use this promotional code "prima836u1". Credit to oli1983uk for the code :) (Y)

Yeah I did and I have just checked my play.com account and it is still stating £29.99 but we shall see!

It sounds a stupid question but i'll ask it anyway! can the same guitar be used if your Left handed? :)

I want this game as i need a Guitar Hero Experience but i can't afford it at the moment..

It sounds a stupid question but i'll ask it anyway! can the same guitar be used if your Left handed? :)

I want this game as i need a Guitar Hero Experience but i can't afford it at the moment..

There's a lefty flip option in the game, so you can play it just like Jimi Hendrix. :smile:

There's a lefty flip option in the game, so you can play it just like Jimi Hendrix. :smile:

Oh cool! i was just asking in case there was one and i asked for this for christmas and i ended up with the wrong Guitar! :)

Woo! Flip option FTW :yay:

Who wants to do a little contest doing DragonForce? Be funny as hell playing online and to see who screws up the most. Mokong? Anyone?

Who wants to do a little contest doing DragonForce? Be funny as hell playing online and to see who screws up the most. Mokong? Anyone?

I'll take a rain check on that.

That is, if you're getting it for 360.

You getting the Wii version? That's what i'm gettin.

I know every note of Dragonforce on my air guitar... but i don't think that is gonna help me with this, hahaha

Give me a week to practice before i start going online, it is my first GH game, i'm gonna suck big time, haha

Wii version for me and my first Guitar Hero game aswell. I like to think that I can mimmick some notes from there songs, but when I have the guitar in my hands I can't wait to see how much I suck at it :heh:

You guys are going to be in for a shock.

GH3 is apparently the hardest GH made...

That would be so cool. First thing i'm gonna do,unless you need to unlock them is do Dragon Force on hardest difficulty.

Then after a while I can see how much better I got.

Ahahaha, Dragonforce will be hilarious. I'm so in!

Unfortunately, I won't have the game until Christmas, so you'll all get some practice :P

You have to complete the game to unlock Dragonforce. Its also not harder then GH2 certainly on Medium and Hard. The only song that has remotley troubled me so far is reigning blood on medium I dread reaching it on hard. There isnt a wall on hard like Woman on GH2 was either.

Co-op Career has 2 less stages then single player which is annoying but once you finish you can play all the songs in co-op career so its not majorly annoying.

The game rocks though its better then GH2 on the whole the only thing Neversoft did wrong was boss battles because they are retarded and actualy take away from the game.

Not to mention you can't play the songs outside of the battles, which is annoying. Something that'll probably be fixed on the 360 version (via game patch or downloadable content or other means).

I wish this was my first guitar hero :/. It feels like im wasting half the game when im only going to be playing hard and expert

Not to mention you can't play the songs outside of the battles, which is annoying. Something that'll probably be fixed on the 360 version (via game patch or downloadable content or other means).

which songs are those? the boss battle songs?