NEurope
ZeldaFreak

Manhunt 2

Brilliant news. Though is now added to the 14 MUST BUYS on ~Wii before xmas and the 10 possiblys! I need to get saving!!!

What would be great if they listed all of the cuts they have had to make!

Good news. I was not getting the game, but it's nice to hear that it's still being released for the people that wanted to play it. I hope it sells well.

if this had been rated i probably woudnt have bought it. But i have been taken in by the hype. As long as the reviews are half decent i am deffinatly going to get this.

Does the M rating in the us mean we should get it after alL?

Depends if the BBFC feel it's toned down enough.

Brilliant publicity stunt. Both the ban and the GTA4 delay was perfectly timed to secure this as Xmas #1.

It was a pretty quick fix of the game was it not? ;)

Hehe, maybe they changed it to have green blood ^^

Either way, I hope the 'un-edited' version is leaked somewhere so we can play/see it.

^^ If an un-edited version ever did leak out, it would have a some-what cul-like following :P. People going through lengths to try and obtain it.

Well, sales for this will definately increase from what it potentially could have been, great stuff!

YES! Wow what great news :D I was so disappointed when it got banned, but now I'm ecstatic it's finally out! Great publicity stunt i must admit :heh:

Wow, they've managed to rejig it just in time for a halloween release. What a coincidence. :indeed: :indeed:

YES! YES! YES! :yay:

I'm pleased it's getting released on Wii and in October (which isn't so far away)! Brilliant!

Makes me happy i purchased an import wii even more now!

I reckon it won't be too long till it's released in Europe either

it better had be out here soon. theres no excuse for it not to be. As long as it gets a rating.

Where did you get that information? You know, in the modern world, sources are everything. ;)

Despite Manhunt 2 being revised for its 31st October release in the US and currently banned in the UK by the BBFC, it seems the game will slip through the net into Europe via The Netherlands, since the country's Ministry is powerless to ban the controversial Wii/PSP/PS2 game from Rockstar and publisher Take Two.

Apparently it seems that the Dutch Ministry is refusing to step in and prevent the game from hitting The Netherlands as it would prove to be a matter of conflict with current law in that country. Whilst people can still be prosecuted if the game is distributed to those under the age of 16, no cases such as this have ever been tried in the Netherlands.

sauce : http://www.cubed3.com/news/8485/1/Manhunt_2_Uncut_for_The_Netherlands!

:)

Un-censored version in teh Netherlands :yay: Thats pal right?

Do they Translate their games?

No, we always get the English version.

No, we always get the English version.

The Netherlands get the same game as us, Italy, France, Spain and everywhere else in Europe :/. (the PAL version)

Yeah, but they don't translate it in Dutch. *luckily* :p

German then, there is no such thing as the "English Version" as much as there is a German, Spanish, Italian or French :/.

Or just PAL, like he said :S.

Where does it say that its the uncensored version?

Nowhere :)

Everyone just seems to assume that Rockstar will release different versions of the game.