NEurope
ZeldaFreak

Manhunt 2

I've had this since christmas (US Copy) and it is a very good game. Definatly worth picking up for under £20. Has a good story and is a great single player adventure style game. Lots of different elements (as with all rockstar games) stealth, action, shooting. Its failry well polished, and while the graphics are bad they don't at all detract from the overall experince. Has a failry short lifespan but there are 2 difficulty levels. It is a varied, challenging but overall immensly enjoyable game offering something quite unique compared to the Wii's game library and I highly recommend it.

Apparantly there is a patch for the psp version to remove the censoreship, obviously you'll need a hombrew capable PSP.

I think I'll pick it up when it's a bargain price sometime next year. The game missed it's window for me; I feel sorry for them with all the censorship issues!

80% from NGamer. They gave the uncensored version 90% I believe (and it was published on THE SAME DAY they banned the game in Europe :heh:).

Punchy, cheap and cheerful splatter gaming. A disc that cares more about giving you a constant stream of visceral thrills than technical prowess or innovation.

My mate picked up the ps2 version today. I managed to find a brand new copy of Okami for £19 and brought that instead.

I actually went to buy this game on Friday (me and my girlfriend wanted a halloween themed game to play over the weekend) but asda had sold out. We played through the amazing Eternal Darkness instead

This is sitting at No. 4 in the Wii charts from all of the stores I've been to. I honestly doubt that many people have bought it but I'm surprised there hasn't been anymore uproar about it being on sale now.

I brought this before Christmas for £10, and finally got round to playing it last Monday. Spent just under an hour with it before going back to De Blob. Not good...

I brought this before Christmas for £10, and finally got round to playing it last Monday. Spent just under an hour with it before going back to De Blob. Not good...

I did the same but not touched it yet....I actually loved the first manhunt not for the sick killings but for the epic sense of atmosphere it created. Sat with an xbox headset on and breathing deep in the shadows as an enemy walks past was awesome, the director made the game. This however seems to lack a lot of what made the first game great.

completed this the other day. got to say it started off decent and then at the end i just thought the story line was naff. alright for a tenner i supose.

I have to say.. I almost went for this on the HMV website the other night since it is £5.99.. but I realised I didn't really want it that much and it was only the price tag luring me in..

I'll stay clear.. certainly for now :heh:

Yar, for £6 I might well give it a go. I can probably make my money back on trade-in value anyway if I don't like it.

Finally got around to playing this at the weekend. And i have got to say its not bad. Not brilliant but not bad. Dosent really bother me that its blurred out the killings. I would recomend it as a cheap buy.

I agree, although very rough around the edges I still enjoyed immitating stabbing a guy in the neck with a shard of glass!

Manhunt 3 please!

Manhunt 3 please!

Deffinatly i liked killing the guy in the toilet.

BUMP!

Well finally started this game today. Thought would play it before I embark on LA Noire and god its awful... I don't even care that the death scenes are heavily censored (which I still don't get when there are other titles out there approaching this level of violence guess what was going on in the press at the time with the death of Stefan Pakeerah meant this game did get latched on to.)

Its more about the premise being far more generic and no where near as interesting as the first game. The stealth gameplay isn't as fluid there and the big difference it needs a headset! Lionel Starkweather the director of the original made it what it was. Having a headset on and him talking to you through it was amazing and the second great idea was the ability to use your voice to distract enemies etc... and/or be careful to avoid making noise.

So yeah this shows the ugly side of Rockstar to me and what they could have become and I think we should all be grateful that they instead chose to pursue creating great narratives and worlds for these stories to take place in rather than indulge violence in all its "glory"