N-Europe

Pure Pwnage

Whizkid

I thought I would start a thread of the most funniest internet shows out there and with episode 12 coming out soon lets discus

Dont you mean series 2 episode 1 ?

Ep 12 was out last year (November ?)

It is an amusing show... Been watching it since episode 5.

Episode 10 where it was flashing back to Jeremys attempts a jobs amused the shit outta me. FPS Doug is a quality character, almost steals the limelight at times.:D

Mega 64 >>>>> Pure Pwnage

Dunno, the only two of them I enjoyed were the RE4 Merchant ('kin hilarious) and the tetris one.

I saw a documentary of Pure Pwnage, lost alot of its magic when you knew it wasn't really real.

And the actors were nothing like the people they play.

I saw a documentary of Pure Pwnage, lost alot of its magic when you knew it wasn't really real.

And the actors were nothing like the people they play.

Yeah, thats true, I loved those guys thinking that thats what they we're really like, cause it was pretty convincing...

but they seem really quite intelligent people, in terms of how well they talk and also the fact that they're both physics grads, which I guess is better in the long run, because you don't want a bunch of shallow, mindless idiots running a show with that much potential.

I like pure pwnage more and more. It greatly evolved during the years with lots of Nintendo references now and while it may not be as "real life" like as the first episodes were it's a lot more entertaining now.

I loved the episode of Dave's goodbye where they had that huge microstyle battle and the master in general is a cool character "You have to pwn all the games!"