NEurope
CoolFunkMan

Zombie plans?

or then again,

i might just take photos of them.

Yea, I might try and level up a bit before facing the masses!:grin:

I have this great book called "The Zombie Survival Guide" so i jsut follow it, and i'm safe.

I have this great book called "The Zombie Survival Guide" so i jsut follow it, and i'm safe.

Awsome Read, I've got it, and World war Z, no finished Z though.

But after reading the Survival Guide I think i'll have to stock up on a few things, hopefully gra some sort of instrument of Destruction for protection and Find a nice Secure location, in the Cold so it'll hinder the zombies a little bit, but after that I think I'll be pretty screwed I'm not much of a survivalist >> or fighter...or a runner...I'm fucked arn't I? ;_; I'll do my bestthough, get my girlfriend safe and family, and then stock up on as much food as possible and try not to die.

Well they had some good ideas for survival. I've actually been looking around my room just now and spotted my geological hammer, now there's a weapon. :D So spade for medium range melee combat and hammer for up close and personal. Maybe a nail gun for more long range, hmmm. I think I'm thinking about this too much.

Yup, they deffo had good ideas! Too bad they didn't pull them off well enough, lol! :grin:

I've got some swords here, so they could work as good weapons. Though they're cheap and kinda crappy. I bought the set (3 of them) for 10 quid when I went on holiday to Wales. One of them broke as soon as I got back, lol. So they probably wouldn't be that good in combat. So much for that idea. :heh:

or then again,

i might just take photos of them.

Hehe, now theres a plan! Dead Rising style ftw! And if/when you survived, you could sell the pics for a stupidly high price.

Awsome Read, I've got it, and World war Z, no finished Z though.

But after reading the Survival Guide I think i'll have to stock up on a few things, hopefully gra some sort of instrument of Destruction for protection and Find a nice Secure location, in the Cold so it'll hinder the zombies a little bit, but after that I think I'll be pretty screwed I'm not much of a survivalist >> or fighter...or a runner...I'm fucked arn't I? ;_; I'll do my bestthough, get my girlfriend safe and family, and then stock up on as much food as possible and try not to die.

Yeah, read both of them - According to Max Brook's website World War Z is being made into a film with Brad Pitt.

Definitely steal/quickly learn to drive some sort of boat. Quick trip to Tesco beforehand, like.

make a plough to go onto the front of the car and drive to newport and run down all the chavs that havent been converted yet :P...that wasnt a zombie...yea so?

I went though a weapons phase a while ago so I will get 3 samurai swords put a combat knife near my ankle my granddads rifle and steal a 4x4 and drive until I found a nice place to hide this thing out

Yeah id take it as an opportunity to kill some chavs that have long deserved it.

Get out the lawnmower and take em out braindead style of course.

Damn , I forgot about this highly effective and enjoyable method of zombie destruction.

I really need to see that film again.

I'm actually doing a viral marketing project on a zombie holocaust, we will be putting flyers and banners around Watford raising zombie social awareness.

Ive got this book the Zombie Survival Guide.....

.....So Id throw it at them, and run like shit off a stick.