NEurope
Bren

Shameless Skins

WOW the episode last night was awesome!! Cassie and sid moment was awesome, while what happened to effy and tony was...woah!

Last epsidode next week. Series 2 has been announced!!!!

lol, good old effy said like 3 words into total

and sqee!!!!!!!! series 2 :D

Can't believe it's the last episode next week...how many did they make? 6?

It's been good tho, really enjoyed it :)

Next episode is called Abigail...that's the posh girl. haha this should be good :)

Season finally next week!!! NOOO Why does Skins have to be so short!!! Bring on season 2 I say!!

theres been 9 epsiodes by the way...not 6 :)

even though the next epsiode is called abigail it doesn;t seem to be about her lol

It's Anwar's birthday party, yet no-one is in the mood to celebrate. Sid thinks he's got his act together, but when he tries to tell Cassie how he feels he ends up in a padded cell. Tony is also in the mood to make up, but seems his luck has run out too. There are scores to be settled. And settled they are, with some unexpected yet dangerously wonderful consequences. Guest starring Nina Wadia as Anwar's Mum.

btw has anyone seen the trailer for thr last ep on e4 yet? I have spoken to people that have and they say it looks as tho cassie dies!!!!!!!!!

She can't die shes the best...and hottest character in it!

oh and the dvd is coming out on september the 3rd:yay:

Can't believe it's the last episode next week...how many did they make? 6?

It's been good tho, really enjoyed it :)

6 or 8 is the usual British way because we're...lazy? 22ish is obviously better.

May have to rent the DVD when it comes out. The first episode really put me off, but there has to be something to it if it gets this much buzz (although Lost and 24 get a lot of buzz and they're nothing to me)

I have seen the trailer and I can't remember seeing anything in it that would suggest Cassie dies.

Just remember seeing Sid in a cell and lots of arguing and crying....

you've seen it and cassie diying wasn't in it? PHEW...thankyou for telling me!!!

btw the first episode was awesome, tho they have increased in quality every episode, with last nights being superb drama, and as scary as hell lol

i would have stopped watching it if cassie had died, shes so funny

you've seen it and cassie diying wasn't in it? PHEW...thankyou for telling me!!!

i have no idea where you got that she was dying from the trailer, sid was holding a note that had cassies name on it, and michelle was crying in some bathroom and tony looked as confused as ever

oh no, u didn't read what i said, i havent seen the trailer, someone i spoke to had....i still havent seen it!!! does anyone know if its online anywhere?

thanks mate, but thats the one after ep 8, i just finally saw the one on e4 and all i can say it wow. Cassie cant leave! she is the best character by far!

and why the hell does effy looked so shocked in the car?!

all i can say is its gonna rock

What happened to Tony and Effy was shocking, pity I get hooked when there is one episode left.

A heads up to those who enjoy who Skins who don't know about "Unseen Skins".

They basically deleted scenes from each of the episodes. The one for episode 6 is... random to say the least, not surprised it was cut.

there not deleted scenes...there actually filmed especially for the "skins community"

btw u can download the other episodes as torrents if u havent seen them yet...i now have them all on dvd lol (though as soon as the DVD comes out, on september the 3rd i will buy that of course!!)

Skins really is the best show on tv....ever

It's not at all. It's mildly entertaining, but repeating storylines that were done years ago in a modern and NU RAVE setting. With plenty of swearing, drugs and alcohol. The chicks are hot though. And they used Totally Wired by The Fall in the first episode, so the makers of the programme get some props for that. Otherwise it's just aspirational TV for teenagers that's had a few decent episodes.

Last episode of the series tonight...I know many bad things that are happening but i wont spoil it for u!!!: peace:

Sid is awesome. He get's treated really unfairly, and it's all down to bluddy Tony! Wish someone would give Sid a chance. Come on, let him into your heart.

That was awesome. So, so good.

The speech that Anwar's Dad gave was cute, and the ending...tears in my eyes, man.

:)

That was awesome. So, so good.

The speech that Anwar's Dad gave was cute, and the ending...tears in my eyes, man.

:)

Exactly the same.

Awful episode. Absolutely disgusting ending, everything in it was predictable, though there were a few good moments.

Awful episode. Absolutely disgusting ending, everything in it was predictable, though there were a few good moments.

Disgusting? Loved the song at the end.