NEurope
Bren

Shameless Skins

Only just finished watching it now. Was excellent, and I'm now annoyed that it won't be on each week now............suppose that shows how much I've enjoyed it since it started.

Does anyone know if there's a listing of music tracks for each episode anyway? As some of the music on the series is really quite good.

Edit - Don't worry, found it. :)

Yeah I enjoyed tonights episode, weird ending with the song but I thought it was good.

It happens in Shameless aswell, I think its a nice touch.

it was amazing...i really hope tony lives though the wont announce if he is signed to come back or not!

Cassie and sid at the end was great....."hi.....hi"

i really hope tony lives though the wont announce if he is signed to come back or not!

A Guardian article confirmed he's signed up for the next series.............apparently.

A Guardian article confirmed he's signed up for the next series.............apparently.

I can't help think of him as Marcus from About A Boy.

I can't help think of him as Marcus from About A Boy.

Even though he plays a completely different character and it alot older!?:heh:

To be honest, the next series wouldn't be the same if Tony is dead.

i turned it off cos it was so cheesy and predictable... its like a more adult version of hollyoakes with poorer acting...

HAHAHAHAHA.....Nothing has poorer acting than Hollyoaks, plus, it's nothing like that shite. I didn't feel it was THAT predictable, and at least the actors aren't 30 year olds that are supposed to be 15 or whatever.

It happens in Shameless aswell, I think its a nice touch.

Ah right thanks, I dont watch Shameless so I didnt know. Never liked it.

Ah right thanks, I dont watch Shameless so I didnt know. Never liked it.

Thats understandable, I was a little freaked out when it first happened in shameless. Tony singing whilst crippled on the floor I thought was out, made me laugh though.

the guardian article says all th characters are "likely" to return. This wa also 2 weeks before this episode was broadcast.

Hope he does survive...though it was a pretty bad final destination moment

Hope he does survive...though it was a pretty bad final destination moment

It was also, very, very, predictable. But ah well, he deserved it, role on the second series.