NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Niggling annoyances

The discrimination of white undisabled atheist males!!

People are like "you can't discriminate etc against women, religions, defferent races or the disabled."

And then the Govt. & the media blatently disriminate against the opposites!!!

People on msn that are like 'wat r u up 2'

So so so fecking true. i mean what else could you be doing apart from on the Internet for Christ Sakes.

Also people who text talk not becasue they use it to abbreviate but to do it to seem cool. Like when poeple consistently use the word "kewl". Trues me damn insane.

Also when people assume things are good just becasue of a brand and then go and mindlessly buy it without thinking about getting some other alternate product that is just as good. e.g teh iPod

Also on the above point when people buy things just becasue it is popular and they don't really need it. A person I know bought a 20gb iPod and only ahs like 200 songs. Irratating as hell

Also on the above point when people buy things just becasue it is popular and they don't really need it. A person I know bought a 20gb iPod and only ahs like 200 songs. Irratating as hell

Yeah, like someone was like 'ive got about 50 albums on my ipod' and people were like omg wow! So i'm like, 'well, i have 239 albums on my zen', but because its not an ipod, no-one gave a shit.

Depends on what mood I am.

If I'm in a bad mood I could talk for hours on all these little things that annoy me, but in a great mood like I am now I can't.

But one note about people talking really loud on a phone. I think it's because they haven't worked out that because there is a phone, they don't need to shout so loud as though they are actually trying to talk to the other person who is miles away on their phone. They don't seem to understand that the phone carries these messages to the other person.

Yeah, the way people instantly look at iPod as the best compared to every other mp3 player is extremely irritating. I'm not denying iPods are good, its just people think they are the best(because it is so popular) but quite simple ITS NOT.

Jeez, people who follow hype/buy what everyone else buys just to look cool really annoys me.

That really annoys me too. Also when people have super-duper smartphones and only use it for texting.

Also how the fit girls only ever talk to you on MSN when they need help with something.... :confused:

And one thing that annoys me more than anything else is "lol". It doesn't mean anything anymore. People used to say it when they found something funny, now people use it all the time for no reason at all... lol. It's even worse when they add a "z" onto the end of it.

Arrgghh

Hahaha!

"lol" has taken away people's laughter!

One girl I know says it at the end of every sentance and it is now meaningless from her. Why can't people just put "haha"?

Hahaha!

"lol" has taken away people's laughter!

One girl I know says it at the end of every sentance and it is now meaningless from her. Why can't people just put "haha"?

True, however some people see "haha" as arrogant.

So so so fecking true. i mean what else could you be doing apart from on the Internet for Christ Sakes.

There are so many things you could be doing on the internet, though.

I find the smilies of this board annoying. They look weird and rarely work.

When people stand in a 5-10 minute que at McDonalds, then only when they reach the front have a look and decide what to get.

people who eat loudly, ahh that annoys fuck out me, eat with your mouth closed ffs

People saying 'Dan, we are going to find you a girlfriend'.

No your f**king not! If anybody says that you will be shot.

Also people that don't indicate at roundabouts, and people that tailgate me.

'lol' is chronically overused. People just use it because they canne be bothered to type a proper response...and what else.

Oh yea I agree Viper, bloody drunks. I was at the petrol station last night and this drunk young guy came stumbling up to me saying he loved me. He then stumbled backwards and fell into the newspaper stand and couldnt get up. Pratt!

For me far worse than 'wot r u up 2' is 'da' and 'der'. Anyone with something like 'wots der time' or 'da dawn of da dead!' in their msn name is up for removal.

Grammar kind of bugs me. I had to leave my supergroup on City of Heroes because the name was "Eye's of Ra", I mean cmon, if you're not sure about apostrophes, at least leave them out.

'lol' only bugs me when I'm standing beside someone who types it, when they didn't. Then I say "No you didn't", they precede to look at me and say "...didn't what?". At which I roll my eyes and walk away. It makes me feel big.

Grammar kind of bugs me. I had to leave my supergroup on City of Heroes because the name was "Eye's of Ra", I mean cmon, if you're not sure about apostrophes, at least leave them out.

Am I the only one who sees a little problem with that? ;)

There was a guy I knew who would talk to me but he'd be less than an inch away from my face, if I moved back then he'd move forward... what the hell was that all about?

Also if he ever needed to whisper me he'd be practically licking my ear... He smoked too, so it stank (before you say anything about homosexuals, neither of us are gay and he did that to everyone).

taking about half an hour to actually get onto the forum today because of some "internal forum server error" or something similar.

people who can't spell and make no effort to learn also do my head in!

people who can't spell and make no effort to learn also do my head in!

You do my head in.

I mean for gods sake its not always entirely the persons fault if they canne spell is it. Its the bloody education system, and narrow minded, short-fused, arrogant individuals like yourself.

I got two sodding A's for English and I canne spell for the life of me - and its not that I don't make an effort. Its because my school never made an effort at teaching people to spell, and the exam board decided it was more important to award marks for how creative and analytical somebody was at deconstructing a poem then spelling.

you really need to stop this personal vendetta you have against me, it's starting to look a little pathetic.

you really need to stop this personal vendetta you have against me, it's starting to look a little pathetic.

I would have made that above post if anybody had said what you said. You just have a habit of constantly winding me up. Infact, judging by the PM's I get, you wind alot of people up.

Charvs, when your walking along the street and all you hear is HIPPY!!!! casue your wearing some un baggy jeans a grey hoodie :@

General young hooligans who congragate round the local shops and do nothing but trouble. Last night one started to verbaly abuse my 78 tear old gran, so i went up and physically removed them.