N-Europe

Stars Burning out?

Retro_Link

Unless I'm nearing the end of my 12 month period, I doubt I'll convert my stars into Wii Points anyway - I'd rather save them for something special, that you can only get on the Stars Catalogue, rather than something I could just buy with my credit card through the Wii Shop Channel. Granted, we haven't been getting many 'special' things from the catalogue recently, but with the Wii now out, and the scheme being rebranded Club Nintendo, you never know..

hold up,

i haven't spent a single Star since the GC was release (May 4th 2002), if they bring in this 12 month time limit will this mean all the Stars we currently have older than 12months from when the 12month limit kicks in will be auto removed on the spot?

They better get a move on so and give us the Star to Wii Point conversion, i've got over 12000 Stars, and i have no confidence we'll ever see anything decent in the UK&Ireland Star Catalogue, so Wii Points will be the best we could ever hope for, and i want them now so i can get me some free VC games, after 5 years it's about time we got something decent out of this program

hold up,

They better get a move on so and give us the Star to Wii Point conversion, i've got over 12000 Stars, and i have no confidence we'll ever see anything decent in the UK&Ireland Star Catalogue,

Better check your confidence meter again NOE have put some decent stuff on the Catalogue in the past.