Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Heroes hath returned! *SPOILERS!*

Dan_Dare

I thought DL took out a bit of brain too, looked like he was holding something

LMAO! nice! i wonder how they'll bring him back, i mean DL could have survived a few bullets, its possible, i mean 50 pence did.

but a fist

in your brain

that'd be very hard to explain!

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
the guy behind claire is nathan. definitely. I'm just wandering how the fuck linderman could survive a fist in his head, literally.

The guy right behind Claire isnt Nathan, Nathan is stood next to the sign post. The guy infront of him is who I'm taking about.

That enlarged image makes the guy I'm talking about look like the guy who plays the Goblin in Spiderman 3 :p/

(Anyone else think Micah person looks like Keiran Richardson, the United player?)

Claires dad! lol

and you mean Willem Dafoe

Awesome episode! Main thing that annoyed me? Peter's hair. i swear it's a lot longer than it should be.

Yeah Peters hair is really annoying, like future peters hair was just fucking stupid! who has a fringe like that you foppish ****!

Guest Stefkov
Claires dad! lol

and you mean Willem Dafoe

Willem Defoe plays the one in Spiderman 1 doesn't he? the guy I;m talking about's dad.

Ahah yeah Claires dad....:heh:

Now that you mention it he does look like him. It's just he hasn't got a massive coat on or something. I don't remember him without something over his shirts...

Willem Defoe plays the one in Spiderman 1 doesn't he? the guy I;m talking about's dad.

Ahah yeah Claires dad....:heh:

Now that you mention it he does look like him. It's just he hasn't got a massive coat on or something. I don't remember him without something over his shirts...

LMAO, sorry i'm tired and over worked, stressed and had something happen to me today that really shouldnt have-so i'm reading things wrong.

you meant the dude who plays harry osbourne?

I'm damn sure it's her dad-like 98%

It would be awesome if Sylar wasn't in Season 2 and came back in season 3.

I thought the fight between Peter and Sylar would be...well, a fight. It was more like a little tiff. I also agree, the biggest and most fundamental problem with Heroes is Peter's hair, it just looks stupid!

Guest Stefkov

Yeah I'm sure it's her dad now. The hair and I can just barely make out some glasses I think.

What do you think about that thing on the left of Sylar? That kind of outline-ish thing. It looks like a head and shoulders to me.

It only just really clicked that

Nathan is dead

:(, I liked Nathan! No return for him next season I don't think!

and I don't really understand why Peter didn't just fly up there alone, or teleport into the desert or something....

I thought the same, and then i realised that other than being able to fly we don't know how fast. Maybe he can outfly a nuclear explosion? tbh i think he'll return

LMAO! nice! i wonder how they'll bring him back, i mean DL could have survived a few bullets, its possible, i mean 50 pence did.

but a fist

in your brain

that'd be very hard to explain!

Well Linderman did bring a flower back to life, and "fixed" that wheelchair woman, so maybe he can "fix" himself just before he dies. If you re-watch the penultimate episode, right at the end where that Inidan guy is doing the voice over he says something like "People need to heal" while the camera is on linderman.

Well Linderman did bring a flow back to life, and "fixed" that wheelchair woman, so maybe he can "fix" himself just before he dies. If you re-watch the penultimate episode, right at the end where that Inidan guy is doing the voice over he says something like "People need to heal" while the camera is on linderman.

but a fist!!!! in your brain!!!!! talk about instant death, unless he had Claire's power the feckers dead. or someone else can bring people back from the dead who we don't know yet.

Well Linderman did bring a flow back to life, and "fixed" that wheelchair woman, so maybe he can "fix" himself just before he dies. If you re-watch the penultimate episode, right at the end where that Inidan guy is doing the voice over he says something like "People need to heal" while the camera is on linderman.
Yeah but.. you get the feeling that Linderman had to consciously use his power, and once a fist has replaced half your brain, that becomes quite difficult. Even if you could 'heal' the brain, there'd be nothing left of him mentally - he'd be like a newborn baby.

To be honest, Malcolm McDowell is probably quite an expensive actor, they probably planned to kill him off sooner or later.

A few things I would've liked to have seen at the ending:

* Mrs. Petrelli's reacton.

* Peter falling down somewhere barely alive.

* A hint that Nathan's fine if he is.

* A fairly decent power vs. power battle between Sylar and Peter.

* A better attack from Hiro (why, why didn't Sylar dodge that?)

* The city's reaction to the nuke, it's New York! Why didn't we see the world's faces looking up?

Guest Stefkov

I kinda laughed when he said Noah, then thought of Noahs ark...he was leading all these Heroes to safety like Noah with the animals not in 2 by 2 as the bible doesn't say. The bible says something like in 7's..anyway off that.

Shorty: Peter is the one on the far right in that not-promo-season 2 picture. Definitely. It's not hard to mistake that hair.

Its not season 2 promo...LOL! Its out of an Entertainment Weekly magazine apparently.
I thought that was obvious!

It's blatently Ted standing behind Claire! And you call yourselves Heroes fans! :nono:

A few things I would've liked to have seen at the ending:
So basicaly clear everything up!? Wouldnt' be much fun going into Season 2.

When you saw that clip of the countryside at the end and someone fall down into the grass, I thought it was Peter who fell but then they got up and it was Hiro!

Peter should be fine- he's already survived once, right?

oh, and as for old man Wheelchair knowing peter was there- the first ep mentions him as being part of the stock market trade. I'm guessing he made his millions by being able to see the future, and thus he could know peter would be there, and 'answer' him by already knowing what he would ask.

Guest Stefkov
It's blatently Ted standing behind Claire! And you call yourselves Heroes fans! :nono:

Uum what? That looks nothing like Radioactive Ted.

Since its not a spoiler I'll post it again

heroes-opener_l.jpg

Clearly not Ted why would he be reaching to Claire. It's Noah/Mr Bennet..

Uum what? That looks nothing like Radioactive Ted.

Since its not a spoiler I'll post it again

heroes-opener_l.jpg

Clearly not Ted why would he be reaching to Claire. It's Noah/Mr Bennet..

Well looks a bit like him if his hair was swept back and also it's more like the clothes Ted would wear then Noah.

Also you can't make out the glasses on the small pic (hadn't seen the enlarged one), and Noah isn't a 'hero' so I hadn't thought to include him.

Anyways you thought it was Claires future boyfriend! so I feel no shame!

Guest Stefkov
Well looks a bit like him if his hair was swept back and also it's more like the clothes Ted would wear then Noah.

Also you can't make out the glasses on the small pic (hadn't seen the enlarged one), and Noah isn't a 'hero' so I hadn't thought to include him.

Anyways you thought it was Claires future boyfriend! so I feel no shame!

I have an excuse that the way he's reaching out to her it just seemed that it was. But Ted?!? He has nothing to do with Claire apart from when she injected him with that syringe at her house. That's as close as I remember them to be.

I have an excuse that the way he's reaching out to her it just seemed that it was. But Ted?!? He has nothing to do with Claire apart from when she injected him with that syringe at her house. That's as close as I remember them to be.
Well her and Ted know each other a fare bit from what they went through at her house; and I'd hope anyone of the heroes would reach out for her if there was trouble, as it looks in that picture! Plus Ted was the only 'hero' left so...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!