N-Europe

Clinton For President!!!

KKOB

oooooooo, Hilary Clinton has finally let it be known that she's going to run for Democratic Candidate for the 2008 US General Elections (as if it wouldn't happen!)

Whats your thoughts?

I think it's great. She'll probably be facing off against Barack Obama for the Democratic Candidate. It's going to be veeeeeery interesting to watch this election, will America get its first female President?! will it get its first black President?! will some dumb white guy get in again?!?!?

who knows!!!!

She's doing some live internet streams Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday too - mad woman!

220px-Hillary_Rodham_Clinton.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Either way, a Democrat will win. So hopefully no more shit like in Iraq will happen, so I'm happy with that. I'm not sure if I want Hillary Clinton to win, I think I remember her supporting Jack Thompson. I don't know much about that Obama guy, but I think that sadly enough he won't win, I think there are too much conservative racist Americans.

Half of America really, really hates her and if she becomes a runner what the republican mudslinging team did to Kerry will look like a walk in the park. I'd like her to get in, but I think the Democrats would have a better chance with Barack Obama - as long as he doesn't tell the south his middle name is Hussain.

I hope there's other Democrat candidates, she's really not the best choice, her video games opinions shows that.

I think she's just doing that to get attention and good PR out of it, i'm sure she's backed down about it since then.

Apparently about 1/3 of Americans would never vote for her in a general election. I would, i love that woman!

Imo, that's a good thing. I think it's about time the country got a President that wanted to sort out problems in its own country.

I was kind of saying it as a joke, but yeh I agree with you. It may end up being a good thing for the country.

It's not going to happen. The US electorate are too conservative to vote in anyone other than a rich, white family man into office and nobody knows that more than the Democrats.

I really truly hope your totally wrong.

_42474739_hillary_afp203index.jpg

I think this is begging for a caption . .

oooooooo, Hilary Clinton has finally let it be known that she's going to run for Democratic Candidate for the 2008 US General Elections (as if it wouldn't happen!)

Whats your thoughts?

I think it's great. She'll probably be facing off against Barack Obama for the Democratic Candidate. It's going to be veeeeeery interesting to watch this election, will America get its first female President?! will it get its first black President?! will some dumb white guy get in again?!?!?

who knows!!!!

She's doing some live internet streams Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday too - mad woman!

220px-Hillary_Rodham_Clinton.jpg

I would totally do her. Those close together eyes, the botoxed face. I'd fuck her head right off and grab it, screw the bottom of her neck so I could see my phallus poking out the back of her mouth.

I need help.

I don't like Clinton. She's a populist bag of flim-flam. Hopefully Al Gore can be made to change his mind. Failing that Barak Obama looks like hot stuff. You can tell he's good by the amount of shit they spout about him on Fox News.

Incidentally, FYI: Jon Stewart. Only trustworthy source of US news around if you ask me.

I don't like Clinton. She's a populist bag of flim-flam. Hopefully Al Gore can be made to change his mind. Failing that Barak Obama looks like hot stuff. You can tell he's good by the amount of shit they spout about him on Fox News.

Incidentally, FYI: Jon Stewart. Only trustworthy source of US news around if you ask me.

Fox News is hilarious, i wish i were American so i could watch it during there prime time.

Here are the people presently considered the most capable of making a serious run.

DEMOCRATS

Joe Biden

Hillary Clinton

John Edwards

Al Gore

Barack Obama

Bill Richardson

REPUBLICANS

Sam Brownback

Newt Gingrich

Rudolph Giuliani

Mike Huckabee

John McCain

Mitt Romney

Here are the people presently considered the most capable of making a serious run.

DEMOCRATS

Joe Biden

Hillary Clinton

John Edwards

Fresh

Al Gore

Barack Obama

Bill Richardson

REPUBLICANS

Sam Brownback

Newt Gingrich

Rudolph Giuliani

Mike Huckabee

John McCain

Rubber Chicken

Mitt Romney

Corrections

Its all just a meaningless circus anyway, with people voting for the better part of 2 evils and power placed firmly in the hands of those who should not have any power whatsoever.

My negative view is done. Now to find something positive to say.

Indeed.

It's often said that those who are best suited for a position of power are those who don't want it.

hmm, where are the idiot teenagers that think they know everything about politics right now? I'd have though we'd have a couple of "Good, i hope she wins because Georger Bush is a skidmark on the pants of the united world! Bring down the corporations!" by now.

i dont know, i dont want her to win as it will be bad for iraq. i think she will start supporting talks with ex-saddam party members to bring back a dictatorship into iraq, thats what she "hinted" after visiting saudi arabia.