NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
McPhee

Just bought a 360

Just bought me a 360 Core pack with PGR3 for £149! Bargain if ever i saw one :yay:

Anyone recommend me some games to get? Wont be on Xbox Live until i get a HDD so ones with good solo or fps's with good multiplayer bots are a priority.

BTW, this is the first non-nintendo console ive ever bought! :shock: i normally just scavenge multi-format stuff off my bro :p

I got mine 6 days ago! Viva Pinata is a safe bet, Dead Rising if you want to be a little more riske! (And you can find it for £25!)

id say,

Gears of war, viva pinata, condemened, dead rising, call of duty, splinter cell, amped 3 were my fav games of the 360.

seems i was a little premature:

Dear Mr McPhee

Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, due to high demand the item you have ordered is out of stock. We must allocate the stock on a 'first come, first serve' basis and I am afraid to say we do not have enough free stock to allocate to your order on this occasion. No payment has been debited from your card.

We may be able to source a similar product for your requirements. I would ask that you check our main site for more great bargains. Should you find something suitable please contact our sales team on 08701201122.

On behalf of Empire Direct I would like to apologise for not being able to fulfil your order on this occasion.

Kind Regards,

Michael Feary

Empire Direct Sales Advisor

T:08701201122

F:08709021410

:cry:

Ah well, your suggestions will come in handy for when i do buy one. Next good Gamestation deal to come along and i'll trade in my DS, GC and all the games to bring it down to a more affordable price

When you do get a 360, you should get Saints Row, it may be a lot like GTA but it is still a lot different.

You must get Oblivion, that game is awesome.

You should try out Tony Hawk's Project 8 and, if you fancy, Lego Star Wars II.

I was tempted to buy a 360 today. £340 (premium) with: G.R.A.W, Gears of War, Rainbow Six: Vegas and Splinter Cell: Double Agent.

Awesome deal.

he didn't, his order got cancelled so i'd guess the site he bought it from priced it wrongly so cancelled all of the orders they had taken.

Switch, you know if you get a core you need to buy a memory card too to be able to save your games? The memory card costs £30...

Just bought me a 360 Core pack with PGR3 for £149! Bargain if ever i saw one :yay:

core *rolls eyes*

im not having a lot of luck here lol.

Went into gamestation today with loads of stuff to trade in, they price it all up for me (took about half hour) then went to sort out the Xbox. Turns out their £325 for Premium + Extra Controller + PGR3 + Smackdown + Any 2 Games + Live Arcade deal expired on Friday and they now want £320 for Premium + 2 games. I didnt buy it, not away to loose out on 3 games and a controller just because i turned up 5 days too late

Im going back when the managers in, fingers crossed he will budge a bit and give me an extra controller for that price

Check if they still have the deal for the Premium + 3 games + extra controller + PGR3 and Xblox live arcade games for £339! Thats what I bought 10 days ago...plus you don't get that wrestling game...which I didn't want...

Well my local gamestation are selling a premium 360 for £339 and you get one of the following bundles:

1. Gears of War, Viva Pinata, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Lost Planet

2. Rainbow Six: vegas, Gears of War, Far Cry: Vengeance, SC: DA.

Well my local gamestation are selling a premium 360 for £339 and you get one of the following bundles:

Why are they bundling a Wii game with the 360?

Which branch is it? Will give them a ring and find out whats going on with that because it sounds like a stupidly good deal (although it would bring my 360 up to £400 cause i need 2 controllers + want live)

Cheers for all your help guys but i ended up buying a Wii instead. Gamestation got some in this morning and the bloke in there pushed me towards getting one.

Got Wii + 2 Remotes + 2 Nunchuks + Wii Sports + Zelda + Wii Play for £240, less £200 in trade-ins. The way things were going a 360 was going to cost me £360 because i wanted 2 games and an extra wireless pad.

All i can say is Wii Sports is great :D Not had much chance to play Zelda yet tho.

Wii Play sucks, wish i'd spent a bit more and got Wario Ware now :(

BUMP

Got a 360 coming on Thursday with Rainbow 6, 2 controllers, live arcade and xbox live

Sign in to follow this