NEurope
KKOB

Celebrity Big Brother

*sigh*

It's a strange world when an Indian goes to another country to get to know the people there, but ends up being bullied.

And just so people know, they have said a couple of racist things to her ('Don't they eat with their hands in India?') but most of it is just plain bullying. Disgraceful really considering Asians have been on BB before and haven't been treated like this, but as soon as someone who comes from a completely different part of the world comes, we MUST say this kind of stuff.

I could understand them being harsh to Shilpa Shetty is she wasn't a nice person, but she's like the opposite of that. You just look at her upbringing to see how wrong people are of her. It must be so hard for her to be stuck in a house with people who talk a bunch of trash.

And to the people who say 'Shes so stuck up', then I doubt she'd even bother with jade and that lot, because in terms of social hierarchy, they are both on different levels. The fact that she's upset that people think bad things about her and that she doesn't really insult them back shows that she really isn't a bad person at all.

'Don't they eat with their hands in India?'

How is that racist? Its a joke its no different than me saying those scousers are such skanks they eat with their hands. Its just really harsh bullying that is going on and nothing more.

How is that racist? Its a joke its no different than me saying those scousers are such skanks they eat with their hands. Its just really harsh bullying that is going on and nothing more.

WTF?!?! If someone said that to me I would actually punch them. Seriously, its like taking the piss of like the small part of India that is in poverty.

. Again it is not racism it is bullying. Yet again it is the muslim community blowing things way out of proportion.

Being a racist yourself, your opinion on this is invalid. And so is mine, considering I haven't watched any of BB.

Because people with brown skins are Muslims. This is a well known fact.

Post of the year.

Sounds more like a combination of ignorance and stupidity to me. Anyway, are they saying they've never eaten pizza or crisps before?

Oooo. i just saw an interview with that guy who was on it a few years ago (from Goldie Looking Chain or watever) and he sed after what he saw from tonights episode, he thinks it is 100% racist. I wonder what could happen..

Oooo. i just saw an interview with that guy who was on it a few years ago (from Goldie Looking Chain or watever) and he sed after what he saw from tonights episode, he thinks it is 100% racist. I wonder what could happen..

Maggot! Thats the dude you mean.

What happened on tonight's episode?

Tonights episode will involve Shilpwnage of Jade.

Haha, classy.

I'm watching it now, and Jade just keeps opening her mouth and making it worse and worse, I'm cringing watching Jade carrying on, yet can't stop looking. She's clearly looking for a fight, and feeding off the other two girls giggling at her. I feel sorry for Shilpa, this is harsh treatment for anyone, no matter what the colour of their skin. Does anyone know when the next eviction is? When does it all end as well?

UziT, I think Dabookerman was playing Devil's Advocate, although it was a pretty amusing reponse to my post, made me chuckle.

I heard the Eviction is Jade Vs. Shilpa. I'm unsure how this will turn out. Do you vote off Shilpa so they stop bullying her, and sort of let them win. Or do you vote off Jade but then make the other two blame Shilpa.

bloody hell. I'm SICK to death of Jades little crew. It actually sickens me. Thankgod Shilpa said the line 'This is your claim to fame. Well done'.

To single out someone because of there colour is just ridiculous. if she was American, they wouldn't have been that harsh.

Also, Danielle said 'I wouldn't like anyone saying that that was my claim to fame'. Coming from the women who's claim to fame is that she's going out with Sherringham.

Jade said 'she's such a fucking liar!. Coming from the person who after Shilpa apologized, kept talking about it. Fucking hell, grow up.

Jermains right. Don't argue with stupidity.

lmao....hindu's, skikhs, converted jews, converted christians....ur fuked in the head mate :nono:

It was sarcasm :P

jade goodie is a fat, ugly retarded hoe whos career has now ended cos of her awful, evil dictactor like stint on CBB...

rant over

What career????

According to the Sun website Jade Vs. Shilpa

JADE Goody and Shilpa Shetty will face eviction in Celebrity Big Brother on Friday night in what will be a titanic struggle between the alleged ring-leader of the house gang and their victim.

The nine remaining housemates in the Channel 4 reality show undertook nominations this morning, but have not yet been told the results. However, it looks like the trio of women accused of bullying Shilpa – Jade, Danielle Lloyd and Jo O’Meara – together with Jade’s boyfriend Jack Tweedy voted for the Bollywood siren.

On the other side, it looks as if Shilpa’s allies - most notably Jermaine Jackson - voted for Jade.

Channel 4 will hope the battle between the two will lead to bumper ratings for Friday night’s eviction show after audiences had begun to tail off.

The controversy over the alleged racist bullying – which has now seen 25,000 people complain to TV watchdog Ofcom and Channel 4 – has already given the show a ratings boost, with one million extra viewers tuning in last night.

Does anyone know who's up for eviction?

Dont know but the votes should have been out today. :hmm:

Hmm. If i'm being honest, I think Jade will be evicted. With all the complaints jade has been getting, I think she'll get kicked out.

Did anyone see the clip of Jack ejaculating onto Jade's leg? Hawt.

WHAT?!?!!? Where? SHOW IT MEH! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Being a racist yourself, your opinion on this is invalid. And so is mine, considering I haven't watched any of BB.

Post of the year.

I've said nothing racist in the slightest really don't know how you can brand me a racist when you don't even know anything about me

i think alot is also heavily edited out so BB doesnt look like it's allowing racism. On last night's show BB quoted Danielle as saying that Shilpa should 'fuck off home', but im sure that was edited out of the argument.

I think saying "“She undercooks chicken like that because that’s what the people over there do, and they’re all diseased.” is definitely racist and there's definitely a racial aspect to the bullying from what I've read

But then people who watch this bollocks and then complain about Jade Goodie being an ignorant **** only have themselves to blame for tuning in and helping make that fucking simpleton a millionare and TV mainstay.

Dont know but the votes should have been out today. :hmm:

Yup its is Jade Vs Shilpa cant wait to see the reception Jade gets as she gets thrown out of the house.