Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Official Bitch about Twilight Princess Thread!

The3rdChildren

The only thing that annoys me about this game is the amount of people bitching about it.

Boy you sure chose the wrong thread to visit then :indeed:

The game is brillaint, most of the people here will tell you that. The complaints I have mostly stem from the fact that the creators made some very silly choices.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the wolf sections are damn annoying. I think it's the one where you first go to visit Zelda at the castle, and all these birds are flying about blocking your path. So you try and attack them with that one attack move that the wolf has and you jump straight off the side of the walkway.

Been a few other little things as well, but the game is near perfect, and majority of people are just looking for something to complain about.

The only thing that annoys me about this game is the amount of people bitching about it.

And its comment like these that simply fuel more bitching, because i am not someone who claims that every new zelda game that comes out is the best game ever. And this is whats going on here. The game has a lot of faults, and the ones im talking about arent hardware related, this is why you do not see me moaning about blurry textures etc.

I dont know why but its just plain boring. TP was just going through the motions and no real peril or sympathy for the world. Its like everyone in the twilight realm is happy and going about their business and so why bother rescuing them. Whats so bad about twilight anyway. Too many children to care about too. Link never seems surprised that he is a legendry hero even though he is just a villager. It reminds me of the plot in conan the barbarian where you dont really feel sorry for anyone.

I'm playing the gamecube version. You can notice the tacted on sequences designed for the wiimote pointer. I'm sure it was better before they optimised sections for the wii. Equally, I'm sure there are parts in the wii where the control feel wrong.And walking up to chests and ladders is so bloody twitchy. Why ? They clearly ran out of ideas and know it. That is why Myamoto is wise to kill the series in its current form.

I'm at the desert temple but will probably sell my copy tommorow on ebay. Back to POP SOT. Now thats a game.

Score 8.8

Quick mention of Windwaker. This had an epic feel about it. Thanks perhaps to the opening. Its like a legend being told. Not as many characters and clear objectives. So very clear and nice. The world is open to exploration and I actually enjoyed sailing. Score 9.2

What's bad about the twilight? Only the monsters can come and eat people then, but that's not really much of a problem, is it?

Everyone is a spirit. Why can't anyone else fight of the effing monsters. Is everyone alergic to fighting except Link?:confused:

Everyone is a spirit. Why can't anyone else fight of the effing monsters. Is everyone alergic to fighting except Link?:confused:

Link is the main character. Nobody else can ever beat the baddies in anything aside main characters. It's an unwritten rule.

Everyone inside the Twilight was being attacked by monsters. It was absolutely terrifying for everyone, and very eerie that they had no idea they were cloaked in complete darkness. It seems the monsters weren't shy about killing people as the Kakariko cutscene informed us.

I think the world wasn't a complete mess of panic because the Twilight was a more covert darkness. In Ocarina, the Hylian royal family had mostly been killed with Zelda in exile. Seven years passed between the events in Ocarina's past and future... whilst in Twilight Princess it must have happened in a very short time. Barely days? I doubt Ganondorf even had time to do much bad at all between the time he escaped the Twilight and seized Hyrule Castle.

There was no panic because there wasn't anything to panic about - nobody but a few were aware of the dangers in wait. And really, the only one who could do jack shit about anything was Link.

Zant was a huge letdown. Once his mask came off, it was clear that his voice hadn't broken yet.

I thought Zant was a decent character actually. The mask reminded me of the rabbit in Donnie Darko in some way, and combined with the sounds made i'm sure many kids will find him frightening.

I really think that everyone who sais there's nothing to 'bitch' (I'll use tht word) about in Zelda is seriously wrong. The game was praised to much. And yes, we 'bitch' about small things, but lot of small things cn make a game bad. Rght now, I choose the Wind Waker over Twilight Princess, although it was shorter and had it's bad parts, like 49 frickin' islands with only 10 having actual purpose. But the game had this sense of greatness behind it. Twilight princess didn't move me - except for the oment Midna lies on your dead body. That is a beautifull moment. But for th rest there's not much that keeps me going. And I find it sad....

But it's a great game. Truly great.

All the fanboys came here to bitch about people not liking certain aspects of this game, its 8.8 all over again.

The fact this thread was made to seperate the bitching from the discussion was a good idea, but people are entitled to opinions so they should belong in the official thread, its kind of a mixed topic here.

And the fanboys have came here claiming people shouldnt be bitching about it, this thread was made for a fucking reason retards. Your in the wrong thread if you dont want to hear bitching.

Good thing this thread was created, now I can actually go to the normal thread where there are normal people.

why do all the fanboys have to post in this thread. This thread is for haters and others wanting to express dissapointment. Make an argument if you dont agree but dont come trolling in here just because zelda sucks arse.

--------------------------------------------------------

Gamecube Adventure Games better than Twilight Princess

Windwaker

Ocarina of Time Master's Quest

Sands of time

Metroid Prime

Lego star wars 1 and 2

Beyond good and evil

Resident Evil 4

Tomb Raider Legend

4swords

To be honest, I only made the thread to provoke a response. It wasn't really due to a genuine concern about the Wii forum. I was just bored, a little annoyed with the haters and bored.

Lmfao, should of figured that out really..

Good thing this thread was created, now I can actually go to the normal thread where there are normal people.

Personally, I thought normal people were ones that arent cooped inside all day playing Video games and posting on forums, but actually being social, you have those in the Twilight princess thread?

why do all the fanboys have to post in this thread. This thread is for haters and others wanting to express dissapointment. Make an argument if you dont agree but dont come trolling in here just because zelda sucks arse.

Gamecube Adventure Games better than Twilight Princess

Windwaker

Ocarina of Time Master's Quest

Sands of time

Metroid Prime

Lego star wars 1 and 2

Beyond good and evil

Resident Evil 4

Tomb Raider Legend

4swords

I'm not saying this guy is right.

Personally, I thought normal people were ones that arent cooped inside all day playing Video games and posting on forums, but actually being social, you have those in the Twilight princess thread?

I'm not really anti-social. The forums is just a nice place to be when you want to do something when you're bored. You always find people with incredibly stupid opinions.

Nintendo taunted us with this game for what, 3-4 years? Let the bitching commence, i say.

Despite its flaws though, its still one of a handful of games that ive bought and not felt ripped off by its price tag. Definately a $50 game.

I'm not really anti-social. The forums is just a nice place to be when you want to do something when you're bored. You always find people with incredibly stupid opinions.

It wasnt aimed at any one else to be honest, the fact he classed those who discussed the game with no complaints about it as normal people is clearly incorrect.

What annoys me the most, is that people are whining on that the game isn't complete perfection. As if this game should have got 100% in every review and nobody should have any complaints about it, and because it doesn't meet ridiculous standards, it's no good.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!