NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

The Angry Video Game Nerd

To many of you, the name alone will make you chuckle. He is somewhat of an internet celebrity now.

To those of you who have no idea what I am on about, here are some videos for you to get to know this guy.

And, just for good measure:

Enjoy. :)

*Note* These videos do contain some swearing. Not for the easily offended or for children.

Hey I never knew that trick to hit Rocksteady with Donatello's bo from that hiding space up top!

Edit: lol that guy swears more than fordprefect.

btw did you mean to put this in the Wii board?

That's my alt.

Be sure to check out the Christmas special from my buddy angry gamer, care of the baby Jesus.

Just wanted to say this guy has been one of my highlights of 2006. Legend.

:laughing: Man, that Turtles vid was hilarious! I've been crying my eyes out with laughter.

Great trip down memory lane too, cheers for posting. : peace:

*EDIT*

Another classic:

The topgun review was great. Mainly because I managed to beat the game. It took me 10 years though...

That's my alt.

Really wouldn't surprise me at all. :D

And yaaaay for all the angrynintendonerd loving.

why is this on the wii board

It was a toss-up between this or gen chit chat. I thought if it was here, maybe people here would appreciate it more. And, besides, not everyone from this board goes into general chit chat anyway.

Bless you Fierce for bringing this to my attention, I've just had a most entertaining couple of hours watching these. Nearly all made me laugh out loud at least once.

one in particular, just wait for Super Moses 3D, I nearly died of laughter.

I love the part of Nightmare on Elm street where he rants about the Skeletons, Ghosts, Frankenstiens and Spiders. "BOO! Haunted House". haha.

Hehehe, my friend actually just showed me some of his videos today; quite funny. =P

Also, somewhat related, there's the Awesome Video Games dudes, which you should probably check out. They're funny too, but in a different way. ='3

http://www.ffstv.com/avg/episodes.html

Awesome! I can remember what a complete bastard of a game Turtles on the NES was. It's one of the few games I never finished. Now that was when games were a challenge!

Awesome! I can remember what a complete bastard of a game Turtles on the NES was. It's one of the few games I never finished. Now that was when games were a challenge!

I remember that I always got stuck on that bit where you can just walk across the platforms. So I never finished it either. Always got killed on the way back to upper platform.

Sign in to follow this