NEurope
conzer16

Saddam Hussein - Executed

THIS IS NOT A JOKE

This was recorded by a witnesses' phonecam, and it's 100% real. It shows how Saddam was hanged, and you can hear someone say "To hell with you!". Saddam kept repeating "I bare witness that there is no God but God, and Mohammed is his messenger" until he was hanged.

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.anwarweb.net/saddamdown.wmv

saddamdi2.jpg

Oh i see, well then, i apologise profusely for my rudeness.

The videos only show upto when the noose gets put on his head. I doubt someone could have snook a videophone into there. The whole thing looks pretty unorganised tbh.. :/

^ Its been taken down i think

The download link? I dunno, it downloaded normally using FireFox. YouTube keeps telling me to wait for the video to process, which is weird because my first video uploaded instantly.

most of the people present are mutada al-sadr supporters who were the most to be tourtured by saddam. what goes around, comes around.

the executions was carried out in the secret inteligence (sp?) (mukhabarat) 5th devision where saddam executed most of the people during his time of rule.

nice to see him come to an end! now bring on barzan and chemical ali.

Edit: apparently his death was painless and quick, the drop causes the neck to break and so instant death. should the neck survive, the person will suffucate leading to death.

Now that America has gotten rid of Sadam, they shall turn upon their new enemys, Canada. Their shall then be a world war, and sadam will rise again! Along with satan :D

- - - - -

And that video is mad, glad to see he's dead. fucker.

sadam brutely hanged hundreds of people with even famaly that were forsed in seeing it. this is what he diserved. altough i am not in favor of the death penalty. (i would rather see him suffer)

That is actually quite incorrect, as there are clearly some shades of grey in Saddam's reign. He was clearly insane fuckhead, but he was also solely responsible forthe fact that 90 percent of Iraqians can read. During early 70's he established new school network, granted free hospitalization to everyone, and gave subsidies to farmers. Iraq did have one of world's most modernized public-health systems, and in fact, Saddam even got prize from UNESCO for his humanitarian work.

In addition of these improvements, Saddam was also responsible for Iraq's shift from agriculture to heavy industry. He also improved woman's rights and basically said big "fuck you" to islam extremists. In fact, before Gulf War, Iraq was both richest and most progressive country in the area. There is good reason why many Iraqians do idolize him.

Very interesting post, makes a change for the juvenile 'the witch is dead posts'

One thing that Bush and Blair aren't too quick to spill the beans on is that both the Uk and the US funded him because as you stated Iraq was a Secular state and was not a Muslim state like Afghanistan or Iran.

Same is true of Bin Laden the West funded, trained and supplied him and his terrorists, that's why they are effective and have such good resources. They were originally helped by the US when Afghanistan was occupied by Soviet troops.

They stuck him down, and he will now become more powerful than they could ever imagine.

Just wait for it....

Are there actually videos showing the hanging? Would of clicked the links but im eating a burger at the mo

Now that America has gotten rid of Sadam, they shall turn upon their new enemys, Canada. Their shall then be a world war, and sadam will rise again! Along with satan :D

- - - - -

And that video is mad, glad to see he's dead. fucker.

If we don't see a death ad in the papers for a boy named Kenny McCormic who died while setting fire on a fart.

If we don't we're all f***** :heh:

Yes there is a video of the full hanging, no you don't see much. He falls, you here a loud crack, either his neck breaking or the rope becoming taught really quickly. The camera then shows him with his neck at a 90 degree angle to his body. Thats it. Thats all there is, and it was done on a camera phone.