NEurope

l10530529395_8189.jpg

The first FIFA game I've ever bought and I'm loving it. That's two finger up at ProEvo for being stuck in the 80s!! ..... okay, 2006.

I was looking at the new Fifa when I was in Game... but I thought naaaaaaaah and picked up this piece of QUALITY instead:

simcitycreatorlogo.jpg

bluey does retail therapy!!

...feels like MONTHS since i last bought myself *stuff* :smile:

enchanted-dvd.jpg

...shuddap it's GREAT, ok?!

ratatouille-dvd.jpg

the collectors edition was on the buy one get one free offer at play.com ~ is it sad that i'm excited for the documentaries...? ^___^

51SZ842BZ6L._SS500_.jpg

..i are studying teh bard for funsies, ne!

^ $360 for a Pandora? I didn't think they'd be that expensive. A lot of potential though in the machine. Very powerful but I know it'll just end up being used to run emulators.

Woot Woot just ordered one of these bad boys for $360!

Pandora-newrender.jpg

So excited!!!

I gathered that this is supposed to be a one beast of a handheld console. But does it actually have any good games?

alien-dvd.jpg

£3 from HMV.

Alien gets you +5 internets.

If you'd bought the Alien Quadrilogy, however, that would have got you +20 internets in the kitty.

I dunno about that. The first two are truly great, the third is OK and the 4th is rubbish. I'm happy with my DVDs staying with the first two movies.

although, you may still have a point due to the extended version of Aliens being included in the box which may be worth it. Not seen it myself though, it could be bobbins.

ratatouille-dvd.jpg

I love love love love this movie :yay::heart:

I bought:

Joker poster

Pink floyd poster

Linkin park poster

3 for £10 at zavvi, I also bought some gummi headphones as my blue ones have packed in already.

^ $360 for a Pandora? I didn't think they'd be that expensive. A lot of potential though in the machine. Very powerful but I know it'll just end up being used to run emulators.

Thats what I'll mostly be using it for... Having it as a portable semi-computer is just a bonus to me. Expensive yeah..but a b-day present from me to myself. :yay:

I gathered that this is supposed to be a one beast of a handheld console. But does it actually have any good games?

It can emulate any game from the PSX era back. =] Along with the possibilities of NDS, N64, and Dreamcast.

Woot Woot just ordered one of these bad boys for $360!

Pandora-newrender.jpg

So excited!!!

Just tell me it will run FFIX without GBs of extra memory and im sold

Just tell me it will run FFIX without GBs of extra memory and im sold

Why not just buy FF11 on your 360?

Why not just buy FF11 on your 360?

...becuase IX is my favorite game and wouldnt mind playing it on a handheld. Unless your trying to be funny and insinuate i play my 360 too much.

...becuase IX is my favorite game and wouldnt mind playing it on a handheld. Unless your trying to be funny and insinuate i play my 360 too much.

Nah I misread your original post as FFXI not FFIX. How the hell could I have a go at someone for playing on their 360 when im usually on mine all the time. C'mon Rob you know me better than that :)

I love love love love this movie :yay::heart:

I bought:

Joker poster

Pink floyd poster

Linkin park poster

3 for £10 at zavvi, I also bought some gummi headphones as my blue ones have packed in already.

oooh 3 for £10 not bad. Whats the LP poster like?