NEurope

box-l.jpg

Donkey%20Kong%20Jungle%20Beat%20-%20jaquette.jpg

£16 for both of them. Some old cube games I always wanted but never got round to buying =) Now to dig the Cube out from the loft.....

I dunno about that. The first two are truly great, the third is OK and the 4th is rubbish. I'm happy with my DVDs staying with the first two movies.

although, you may still have a point due to the extended version of Aliens being included in the box which may be worth it. Not seen it myself though, it could be bobbins.

The fourth I consider just a fun film to watch when I'm sad, lol!

Yeah Alien and Aliens are suitably retouched/extended whatnot, and Alien3 has the Factory Cut, which is a lot better, although they change the ending slightly.

I have a fetish for both Xenomorphs and Sigourney Weaver though, so I'm biased.

box-l.jpg

Donkey%20Kong%20Jungle%20Beat%20-%20jaquette.jpg

£16 for both of them. Some old cube games I always wanted but never got round to buying =) Now to dig the Cube out from the loft.....

Wow, you bought these games 2 days after Nintendo announced porting them to Wii. (At least I think Mario Tennis was mentioned to be ported as well.)

Pair of these...

hp400.jpg

£18

ok my review of these:

They sound really nice. They're loud, bassy, give excellent, precise sound.

The sound reduction is amazing. The padding around the cans really fits around your ears so they block out *alot* of ambient noise you don't want. Last night I hooked them up to my amplifier and I couldn't hear anything else! that's with my pretty noisy pc, too.

only slight complaint is that I'm not used to the fit on my head yet. I need to give it a bit more time but they're not as easy to wear as my old wrap arounds. It's probably just me though- they're the heaviest 'phones I've bought so I need to get used to them.

very nice, though. Philips SBC HP400 if anyone's thinking of buying a pair of headphones any time.

Wow, you bought these games 2 days after Nintendo announced porting them to Wii. (At least I think Mario Tennis was mentioned to be ported as well.)

I'm pretty sure it was. Bongos > Waggle, so it's okay.

Meh, I don't have a Wii so that doesn't phase me much. I've played tennis before and think it's great, anyone played Jungle Beat?

Meh, I don't have a Wii so that doesn't phase me much. I've played tennis before and think it's great, anyone played Jungle Beat?

I have Jungle Beat and I absolutely loved it. Very original game, though all the clapping made my hands hurt, heh.

lost_odyssey.jpg

£11.00

Crackdown_xbox360.jpg

£3.98

I blinked and suddenly Ebay was on the screen and these said 'won' next to them.

The powers of Ebay... :|

Mega Man 9 intruiged me, but since I only had 700 Points I went for...

megaman2box_front.jpg

It's so freaking hard!! :yay:

Ive still got Megaman 2 on the NES, tried playing it the other week but ive forgotten how to do all the levels like I used to as a kid

I love megaman box art. Classics of ineptitude.

Yea I was gonna say something akin to that. I mean between them, their is a lack in consistency, and then, they barely portray what the actual megaman and his foes are supposed to look like.

Who cares - you can save up to $10 when you purchase Capcom video games!

not quite a purchase, but Dad just gave me an unused belt that was too small for my brother. It's well nice :smile:

Trauma%20Center%20Second%20Opinion.jpg

£10

22258931246f5a80af20da.jpg

£10

ddr-mario.jpg

£15

Annoyingly I had to pay £15 just to replace the disc I lost. But at least now I can play two player I suppose...

Spider-Potato? :D I got Darth Tater for Christmas a few years back, he sits proudly on my windowsill to this day.

More what i've been given as opposed to purchased.

42494447rn2.jpg

42494447rn2.47b6a52cb1.jpg

You ever read the hitch hikers guide? if not your in for a treat :)

You ever read the hitch hikers guide? if not your in for a treat :)

Nah never read it, requested it on recommendation.

Went on a short shopping trip with my sister. =)

Got myself a cheap (€5) shirt for exercising purposes. It's not my favourite colour (some light green), but my sister already got the one I wanted (light blue). Oh well. =P

And got myself a scarf for €12, yay! I like the print on it. =D

Foto22.jpg

And also, these arrived today. =D

41L-4-H2cjL_SL500_AA240_.jpg

sigurros_med.preview.jpg

Spider-Potato? :D I got Darth Tater for Christmas a few years back, he sits proudly on my windowsill to this day.

Awesome. I'm in the middle of rereading the H2G2 series myself. You should definitely check out the fifth book, Mostly Harmless, too.