NEurope

Personally, based off of what I've seen of the Download lineup so far I wouldn't bother going. The only band I'd go to see would perhaps be Whitesnake but that's at a push. Their headliners pale in comparison to last year (really, after KISS taking the headline act last year, this year would always be hard to beat it). There's still a long time before it happens and more bands to be announced but I'm not holding out for any big inclusions. Wish I had gone last year now.

too_human_cover.jpg

After using £7.50 of reward points, this game cost me 49p :D

If I used my points, I could of got it for free :P

Personally, based off of what I've seen of the Download lineup so far I wouldn't bother going. The only band I'd go to see would perhaps be Whitesnake but that's at a push. Their headliners pale in comparison to last year (really, after KISS taking the headline act last year, this year would always be hard to beat it). There's still a long time before it happens and more bands to be announced but I'm not holding out for any big inclusions. Wish I had gone last year now.

Well, for me the lineup this year looks a lot better than the 2008 lineup. I'm really excited about seeing the majority of the bands announced so far. Alas, this is probably disscusion which is best left for the music and/or festivals thread...

Yeah, as Dan said.

Screw you Jav!

On topic, I bought a midweek holiday in Center Parcs (but it's all the way in November). :(

oasis-0968ab.jpg

£265.

Screw you Jav!

On topic, I bought a midweek holiday in Center Parcs (but it's all the way in November). :(

oasis-0968ab.jpg

£265.

Very nice! I've been thinking of doing this for a while now, £265 isn't a bad price at all. Might have to look back into it. Many happy childhood memories!

Out of school holidays it's a really cheap thing, and the midweek (four nights) length is long enough to do everything I want to do, which for me is just go on all the slides at the pool and eat in all the restaurants.

I didn't buy it, my brother did. But that's not what matters.

I've got Street Fighter IV :grin:. Dunno how much, but it was from GAME.

AWESOME. :D

Maybe we'll be able to play online at some point and heck, I might beat you :o

Probably not, as I am a button-basher. :D

But then; I never, ever, EVER, block or guard. So you might just win. :hmm:

Awesome! Hopefully see you there, then. ^^

*hi-fives*

This line-up is much better, I'll be celebrating my 19th, so you should come see me. I may be in the disability bit mind you, much nicer! :yay:

*hi-fives*

This line-up is much better, I'll be celebrating my 19th, so you should come see me. I may be in the disability bit mind you, much nicer! :yay:

*hi-fives back*

Indeed it is! Plus it's awesome to that you're Birthday's during Download, what a great way to celebrate it! I'll deffinitely look out for you. ^^

^ nice one. Do tell me how you find the Wii title as I'm thinking of picking it up.

As for the Download 2009 line-up, depends what style of rock/metal you're into so I can understand why people will be happy with the line-up at the moment. For me though, haven't seen anything yet that makes me want to buy tickets. But I'll be keeping an eye out to see if there are any of the bands I like going. Also need to see who's going to Leeds/Reading this year although I doubt it'll hit the highs of Metallica and Rage Against the Machines last year.

Anyways, today I bought:

Halo Wars - £39.99. Probably should have just bought the special edition as it was only £5 more.

Killzone 2 - £39.99.

This beast arrived this morning...

sony-ericsson-c905-exclusive-pic.jpg

Sony Ericsson C905 on contract, £25 a month. Oh yus! :awesome:

Battlestar%20Galactica%20Season%202.jpg

£16.99

Been itching for this since I finished Season 1. Also - Loving the way they totally disregard the cliffhanger at the end of season one on the front cover of this...