NEurope

Well going back to my birthday I didn't buy but I got,

Money:

_42793315_getty_money203.jpg:)

Some Sony Headphones:

MDRXD100a.jpg

Girls Aloud: Our Dreams that Glitter Autobiography.

dreams-that-glitter-small.jpg

The PussyCat Dolls- Doll Domination:

doll-domination-gal.jpg

and this Sunday I bought The Saturdays: Chasing Lightsoff Itunes with this Itunes gift card I got for £5.99. :grin:

357kj9d.jpg

and today I bought Ugly Betty Season 1 for £19.96 from Blockbusters. :D

ugly-betty-1.jpg

Mario Sunshine for £10.

And then, the ultimate bargain, for a princely sum of £10......

Wait for it......

Pikmin 2!

Coolness, I've got the same headphones. They're amazingly pr0.

However that is the most terrible DVD cover I have ever seen. I know she's meant to be ugly [and from little I've seen every bloke who isn't a queer is after her] but come on. That's hideous. If I already wasn't a fan, that would put me off for life.

@ Tellyn - In Gamestation on their 2 for £20 deal. I advise you all to get to the nearest Gamestation and have a look. It may have been a pricing mistake but I'm not caring. I got an amazing bargain. The guy selling me looked at it as he bagged it as if to say 'That's not right.'

I might check it out myself. I keep telling myself to stop buying new games, work on the ones I've got. But I can't resist myself.

I might check it out myself. I keep telling myself to stop buying new games, work on the ones I've got. But I can't resist myself.

Trade em in, or do swaps with people.

I want Fable II, but dont want to pay for it.

@ Tellyn - In Gamestation on their 2 for £20 deal. I advise you all to get to the nearest Gamestation and have a look. It may have been a pricing mistake but I'm not caring. I got an amazing bargain. The guy selling me looked at it as he bagged it as if to say 'That's not right.'

Yeah they have that offer at our GS, but unfortunately there wasn't much worth buying. If I'd have seen some of the rarer games I'd have bought and flogged them (although I reckon the staff are probably doing that already). :heh:

Coolness, I've got the same headphones. They're amazingly pr0.

However that is the most terrible DVD cover I have ever seen. I know she's meant to be ugly [and from little I've seen every bloke who isn't a queer is after her] but come on. That's hideous. If I already wasn't a fan, that would put me off for life.

I love my new headphones they are insane. :D

I wear them everywhere when out and about! (and when around the house.) I thought I'd look like a complete loser when wearing them in the real world but I look pr0 I still do and I don't care! :grin:

It's funny as whenever I see someone wearing headphones like this I think they must be listening to great music and I'm walking down the road listening to The Saturdays. :heh:

*imagines Eevil wearing headphones*

Awesome. : peace:

It's not quite so bad on the actual DVD Boxset. I think she is kind of cute. :p But I once looked like that when I looked in the mirror! Though without the braces. The inside of the Boxset is so colourful!!!

Interesting. The GC section at my Gamestation is less than a single shelf, they usually have crappy licensed stuff which doesn't even have a box.

october08g.jpg

Can't play SO yet, my PSP was uncharged for weeks (couldnt find the damn charger) so it's charging now, but the game requires a 4.05 update, and my PSP is still on 3.95 or so, and I can't install the latest update until the battery is full... what percentage does it need to be? This is annoying!

I had to charge it as well before playing SO. Appearently batteries doesn't work very well when they haven't been used for a year. Don't remember how long it took but I had to do something else to pass the time.

and today I bought Ugly Betty Season 1 for £19.96 from Blockbusters. :D

I bought ugly betty too! Its so awesome <3

@ Sheikah - I do believe that the staff in Gamestation have been holding back the rarer games to sell on for money for themselves. That would sort of explain why the guy who served me looked quite shocked at the price and that it was being sold. It would also explain the quick disappearance of a copy of MGS: Twin Snakes from my local Gamestation. I know for a fact that very few (infact none to my knowledge) Gamecube games are sold in my local store so it does beg the question of whether the staff have been pilfering, and it really wouldn't surprise me what with them being such a motley crue.

Anyone know whether Star Fox Assualt is rare or not for a GC game? They had that as well, but picked up SMS because I wasn't sure (and the box was a wreck but that's easily solved)

I bought ugly betty too! Its so awesome <3

It is! :grin: Just watched the first episode ealier today! twas Hilarious! :laughing:

It is! :grin: Just watched the first episode ealier today! twas Hilarious! :laughing:

Did you watch it on the tv? I think season 2 has just finished, absolutely awesome =)

Did you watch it on the tv? I think season 2 has just finished, absolutely awesome =)

I did not! :grin: Except Lucy Liu episodes. :heart: (small obsession. :p)

But I listened to a whole episode once. Something about a buttterfly....

I was drawing and the TV was on in the background it happened to be Ugly Betty but I never looked up once I was so engrossed! :)

I love stripy stuff like that =]

On girls usually though lol.

Excuse me?

2215369852_a3897cc4eb.jpg

Present for a friend.

Whatever that is it looks awesome rokhed00!

Cigars I presume? I've always wanted a pink cigar sitting on my bottom lip. *runs*

Pink - Funhouse

Funhouse.jpg

It's very good, actually. I didn't think it would be that good.

Today I got...

high-school-musical-3-soundtrack.jpg

The HSM3 soundtrack

51XrXFwqyqL._AA240_.jpg

Hostel 1+2 boxset

south%20park%20movie.jpg

South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut on DVD

Oh, and I pre-ordered...

deadsetdvdbig.jpg

Dead Set since I KNOW I'll be watching again :heh: