NEurope
Elekko

She gave her number but dumped me.

UPDATE: IT'S CONFIRMED - SHE DID DUMP ME, TODAY SHE SAID NO. - THE STORY IS OVER :weep::red::cry:

Never mind. At least you tried. It's more than a lot of people (including) myself) would do. Just brush yourself off and get back on that horse.

UPDATE: IT'S CONFIRMED - SHE DID DUMP ME, TODAY SHE SAID NO. - THE STORY IS OVER :weep::red::cry:

At least you tried, I'm too much of a pussy to talk to girls like that when I'm sober.

(When I'm drunk its a completly different story though)

Sorry to hear it, this is exactly why I tried to tell you not to get your hopes up. Well, don't dwell, move on, and take it as a good sign. She was interested enough to give you her number, and that's a step, well done dude, you've had more bottle than some people.

Rejection, part of life. Valuable lessons learned. Let the girl go to consume some substitute male penis and get some sexually transmitted infections in the process. Become the PENETRATION KING. You play the game and defeat the girl everytime.

Did she see this topic and thought she'd put you out your misery?

N-Eighbours?

Genius.

Did she see this topic and thought she'd put you out your misery?

Genius.

Why would she see this topic?

Why would she see this topic?

Sarcasm

–noun

1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.

2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

there you go

there you go

Just a curious question. What do you think this girl would think if she read my thread?

Hard to say. all you did was come here for advice and watnot.

take it easy. no harm done :)

I have been thinking about my "story".

The results are: It was my fault, the message I sent back and also... I took my step too quickly. We don't even know each other damned! I think I my feelings for knowing her better was because of I have been thinking about her for a long time, that made me think that I know her... although all that was fantasy. Seriosly, she made her right choice, she don't know me.

Just a curious question. What do you think this girl would think if she read my thread?

I think I would have to commit suicide if the girls I know read this site.

looks like you just got OWNED!

Elekoo,

Don't stress yourself over it, you tried! You would probably have been kicking yourself if you hadn't asked her out. Just keep trying, you sounds like a nice guy.

N-eighbours <3

Edit: That reminds me - what ever happened to the neighbours thread? :grin:

looks like you just got OWNED!

i just read this thread but dude...that is sad!

anyways Elekoo I waited 2yaers to ask a girl out, when i did she was going out wid some dude....i waited 2years...fukkin pathetic...!

dont worry man, u'll finid someone boss

anyways Elekoo I waited 2yaers to ask a girl out, when i did she was going out wid some dude....i waited 2years...fukkin pathetic...!

dont worry man, u'll finid someone boss

I understand you, since waited about 1 year.. never had the courage to talk to her but then when I did, I note that my step was taken too quickly as I note this girl is kind a shy, too.

Of course this is not that easy to forget.. but I'm glad that you guys have taken a big attention to my thread.

appologies...looks like i'm turning into Nintendork, no offence