NEurope
Tellyn

N-Europe Flash Wii Games Team

With the Internet Channel being out for under a day, I've realised how great some of the games on websites such as Miniclip work with the Wii Remote. Soooooooo, I wanted to know if anyone wanted to join me in founding the N-Europe Flash Wii Games Team (title can be changed later)? We could work together, make games and design them etc. Anyone interested? :p

With the Internet Channel being out for under a day, I've realised how great some of the games on websites such as Miniclip work with the Wii Remote. Soooooooo, I wanted to know if anyone wanted to join me in founding the N-Europe Flash Wii Games Team (title can be changed later)? We could work together, make games and design them etc. Anyone interested? :p

count me in, not sure how good I will be at the flash stuff, havn't used it for ages! but defo up for some game designing, character drawings etc...

count me in, not sure how good I will be at the flash stuff, havn't used it for ages! but defo up for some game designing, character drawings etc...

Yeah I'm more on the designing side too, though my next project in media at school is to make a simple 2D flash game, so I think I'm going to work it so that it's mouse controlled only.

If you want someone to help with ideas or concepts or art ideas I would love to help.

I would love to help if i knew how to do Flash. does anyone know what program I could use to start off?

If you want someone who could think of ideas, then i could possibly help.

I would love to help if i knew how to do Flash. does anyone know what program I could use to start off?

If you want someone who could think of ideas, then i could possibly help.

You can start of with swish, try swishzone.com i think.

You can start of with swish, try swishzone.com i think.

only a 15 day trial :(

i wonder what all these peopel that do some for newgrounds etc do. Do they buy the tools?

Macromedia Flash mate. Though it's well expensive, specially for a quick laugh or something. Most people on newgrounds are illegal thieves which shouldn't be supported.

Cheaper and older versions can be bought. I just had a browse on ebay, it's still looking up to 200 quid though.

I've only been able to make advertising banners with flash so far. Spent around 3 hours making them (I've never used flash before making them). I wonder what I could do with 30 days...

You can't blame them for actually using the software illegaly, now can you? Most of them doçn't have the money to pay for the tools. If you're going to sell or have profit on rpoducts using these tools, you have to pay. And they won't fight this illegal stuff with new-commers, because, in the end, they're potential buyers for your products.

I'de love to think of creative ideas and I know a fair hand of the Creative Suite (all programs) and After Effects (If you want FMV). Interested? PM me.

Yeah, This will definatly take off

Maybe you could help out instead of acting like an arsehole?

Thought not, now piss off out of this thread.

OWNED POWNAGE WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

(im abit hyper, getting excited about my wii):shock: :shock: :shock:

Stop whining

OWNED POWNAGE WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

(im abit hyper, getting excited about my wii):shock: :shock: :shock:

Go to bed son.

Edit: Banned from thread

haha awesome! gets my vote for best admin post of the year!

haha awesome! gets my vote for best admin post of the year!

I think it's a bit unfair, what's wrong with someone being negative about someone else's idea?

So what if Dabookerman used harsh sarcasm? It was pretty funny. :hehe:

A bit unfair, but I'm sick of all these negative vibes he gives off in every goddamn thread he posts in here.

This thread is trying to promote something good, team work in essence. I want to see a lot more team work and a lot less unfriendly posts.

Back on topic.

A bit unfair, but I'm sick of all these negative vibes he gives off in every goddamn thread he posts in here.

This thread is trying to promote something good, team work in essence. I want to see a lot more team work and a lot less unfriendly posts.

Back on topic.

You go girlfriend.

I've done a bit of flash programming, nothing recently and nothing particularly good/optimised. Though having programmed a wee bit last few years might help getting a better program running.

If you want a sample I can send you something i suppose. (it wont be great though)

I'm alright at flash. I made a few movies and a couple of websites, but I've never done games. Do you know anywhere for decent tutorials? I looked around before but most of them suck, although, that may be my attention span.

Good to see that people are interested :) Even if we can't find experienced Flash users here, then there's always some that are willing elsewhere on the Internet. We could start posting game suggestions soon.us

Back on topic.

I see what your getting at but a bit of good humoured sarcasm and negativity keeps the balance. This forum is rather serious, with interjected humour coming from really mild rebellion and the over reactions that follow.

Not a attack on you btw, you are an excellent mod.

Also, does anyone really expect this idea to take off.:indeed:

Good to see that people are interested :) Even if we can't find experienced Flash users here, then there's always some that are willing elsewhere on the Internet. We could start posting game suggestions soon.us
Posted from Opera, ey? .us