N-Europe

Opera Trial Channel Impressions

taiomi

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like:

- Better speeds for loading (although the current speed is actually mega fast)

- An updated Flash player

- More support for plugin content

- Keyboard released by Nintendo specifically for typing messages and surfing the web (I'm just thinking, this could actually be an extension to the Wiimote and use the same plug as the Nunchuk)

- Tabbed browsing

- History

- Address bar

- Better organisation for favourites

We should be able to plug in our own USB keyboard at the back, although they need to make as much money as possible so will most likely limit keyboard usage to their own branded one...

Do you need drivers for Keyboard? Anyway, the Wii is linked up using a program from japanese developers that mostly ignores all USB input devices. You can get through that fairly easely, but it's not the handiest system ever. Check your Wii manual for info on the company (web address) with something called PRMail.

Do you need drivers for Keyboard?
I believe that every single keyboard uses a certain standard that can be interpreted by a generic driver. It means you can use all regular buttons and not them fancy media buttons.

I believe that every single keyboard uses a certain standard that can be interpreted by a generic driver. It means you can use all regular buttons and not them fancy media buttons.

yeah that is the case, hence why if you get a new one you can just plug it straight in.

Guest Stefkov

I went on it last night at 1 ish to watch some Chappeles show, because I couldnt sleep, then I thought would it be hard and fun to use iketch on it.

I treid it but all it showed was a box saying plug in content.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone else have problems scrolling when zoomed in, especially on this forum? It always zooms out by itself for me, and occasionally pops up to the top of the page.com

They need to fix the full stop problem that the predictive text causes.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!