N-Europe

Black Christmas

Slaggis

i am trying to drum up intrest to make people go and see this superb film.

for anyone who doesn't know what its about:

A remake of the 1974 horror movie Black Christmas. The movie tells the story about Billy, a young boy who was abused by his mother as a child. While his mother was cheating on Billy's father, she eventually killed his father and kept Billy in the attic - for good, while she was with her lover and starting a "new" family. As Billy's mother fell pregnant with a daughter and treated her with love, which Billy had never experienced with his mother, Billy came out of the attic after years and brutally murdered his mother and her lover. Cut to present day, a group of eight sorority sisters consisting of Kelli (Katie Cassidy), Dana (Lacey Chabert), Lauren (Crystal Lowe), Megan (Jessica Harmon), Claire (Leela Savasta), Heather (Mary Elizabeth Winstead), Megan (Jessica Harmon) and Melissa (Michelle Trachtenberg) and their house mother (Andrea Martin),who now live in Billy's childhood home, find themselves being harassed by threatening and intimidating mystery phone-calls during Christmas Break and as one of the girls goes missing, the girls begin being murdered one by one by no other than Billy...

its from the makers of final destination 1, 2 and 3. (james wong and someone else)

the film is hilarious...contains some amazing twists which really shock you and you never know who is going to survive. Please go and see this film...its a superb slasher film but even better, the best black/comedy i have ever seen

The times on satuday even gave it a good review!!

:santa::D:grin: :p

it is very funny...the characters say some odd things really randomly... + the film seems to have a fascination with eyes

(someone gets dragged down the hallway while their still alive by their eye sockets) LOL

theres loads of comedy, gore, nudity and they actually act really well..i was surprised!!

to the person that said this wasn;t intentionally meant ot have funny bits...its is!!!!! (its a black/comedy)

dumb girls say dum things...like when the new woman walks in and starts arguin and one of them suddenly says "god.. i love your coat"

i've have also seen the orgional and this is in my opinion far better