NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
arab_freak

"Lil Chris"

Lets all calm down, listen to some slayer and then drink the blood of a dead goat.

Seconded my good man

as a musician i get pissed when i hear shite(though i never ever heard of little chris)making it big.But people like it.Younger kids like it.When i was young i loved the spice girls.........

There ain't nothing wrong with mindless pop though. As long as it's actually good. Lil' Chris' songs are damn catchy, but they're not very good. On the other hand some of Justin Timberlakes stuff is incredibly avant garde for such a high profile popstar, yet he still remains successful.

Granted though the only incredible thing about any decent JT song is the production. The Neptunes produced him when they were good and now Timbaland's on fire again and guess who he's producing? Lucky ass JT. And don't forget Nelly Furtado (Maneater and Promiscuous anyway... you can forget the rest of the stuff she releases off this album)

Everyone should just listen to whatever they want to. But really I mean Incubus when I say that. :hmm:

Got the new album Odwin? I DIG it so much... sorry.

As for this guy hes a bit of a loser and will probably turn to drugs in a few years time. Ah well hopefully he will invest his money and appear on celeb big brother so we can all have a chuckle at his expense.

I lurve it! It's been my 'drive to work' and 'drive from work' album for many days now.

The fact is. We all know who really should be having a distinguished music career instead of him:

M C Dicko.

[Nick.]

As for this guy hes a bit of a loser and will probably turn to drugs in a few years time. Ah well hopefully he will invest his money and appear on celeb big brother so we can all have a chuckle at his expense.

Dig is stonkingly beautiul.

The fact is. We all know who really should be having a distinguished music career instead of him:

M C Dicko.

[Nick.]

I saw his MySpace long ago, too bad I forgot the link. 'twas funny, he had a picture of his girlfriend (who looked a decade younger than him), who he called "his bitch". I'm pretty sure she appreciates him calling her that.:laughing:

Indeed. If you look carefully you'll see his bitch cunningly planted in the banging animation.

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6688&highlight=dicko

This was the original topic we once had. It's a shame the Myspace page was taken down.

Then we took the concept and did some cybering with it:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7827&highlight=dicko

Indeed. If you look carefully you'll see his bitch cunningly planted in the banging animation.

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6688&highlight=dicko

This was the original topic we once had. It's a shame the Myspace page was taken down.

Then we took the concept and did some cybering with it:

http://www.n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7827&highlight=dicko

HAHAHA that little dick lives about 15 minutes away from me. I should go find him, and lay down some flows.

Dig is stonkingly beautiul.

Your right I am now loving everything on the album Kiss to Send us Off into Dig into Anna Molly into etc etc is amazing. Super Album.

Oh on topic erm Lil Chris sucks.

Sign in to follow this