NEurope
RedShell

Wii Release List

I'm positive i read somewhere that Europe were getting Mario Party 8 in March and now i can't find it.

These two sites are good to keep an eye on for release dates:

N-Europe release list

UK Wii release list

I guess I'm most interested in Sonic and the Secret Rings and Super Mario Galaxy. I'm also hoping that Phantasy Star Universe will get released for the Wii.

I'm also hoping that Phantasy Star Universe will get released for the Wii.

With you all the way on this one.If there's one game I want ported to the Wii it's PSU.Would work so well with the Wii-mote.There was also an interview with the guy in charge of PSU mentioning it would be interesting on the Wii or something.

No games today

My Wii is boring me

im playing old GameCube games on it

well maybe ill have to pass these SLOW peroids with the x360.. as I did with the xbox and ps2 "last" generation

Me and my friend are bypassing the drought by swapping games :P

Red Steel is better than I expected, but I miss my monkey ball :P

I'm content enough with this apparent drought. I've not got WarioWare but Zelda, Red Steel, the Rabbids, Wii Play and Wii Sports really are more than enough for the time being.

I've not even had a Cube game in me Wii yet - gotta stick with the new age! :hehe:

If I can afford it, I'll be getting ExciteTruck. No guarantees I'll be through Zelda or Red Steel by then though, so we'll see how it all pans out. :heh:

Also - it says on the Release List page that Wing Island is 23/3, not 23/2 - which is the right one?

Also - it says on the Release List page that Wing Island is 23/3, not 23/2 - which is the right one?
Just checked on NoE's release dates page and it's also showing as 23/3 so I've changed it on the first page now, thanks for pointing that out.

So where are you from Aussie? There don't seem to be enough clues in your avatar, sig, profile info... :laughing: :laughing:

Wish Atari would hurry up with a release date for Tenkaichi 2.

And a date for Traume Centre aswell.You would think a date for Q1 games would be out by now since where over a third through it.

Eledees is coming out in Europe 18th April, that is all.

That date is pathetic. There is no reason at all why Europe are having to wait that long. Even changing the name shouldn't delay a game by like 3 months....

Quite annoyed by that. Oh and don't even get me started on Trauma Centre! :nono:

Anyway....:D

Eledees is coming out in Europe 18th April, that is all.

Haha you reminded me of Soren from PoR when I read that.

That Eledees date is poopiees! icon13.gif

Can't be right anyway as games always come out on Friday.

Atari release dates

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2 - March 23

Metal Slug Anthology - March 30

Mercury Meltdown Revolution - March 30

Looking forward to Metal Slug!

March is Wii month, definately.

None of those Ataris games are doing it for me yet though. Metal Slug would be the one if it really interests me.... :)

Any news on a Trauma Centre date peeps?

Truama Centre and Pangya golf were the most upsetting for me, two great games that I would have snapped up. Ninty could have lost a sale on Pangya now Tiger Woods aint too far away - silly buggers!

I didnt know Koroinpa was coming out a week after Excite Truck! Is it coming out at a cheaper price? Too many games looming that I want to buy, I'm glad the DS has no games coming out soon

Yep, more wii games are starting to arrive!

16th Feb- Excitetruck

23rd feb- Kororinpa

2nd March- Sonic and the Secret Rings

16th March- SSX Blur

Thats nearly one a week starting from this friday.

Wait. Sonic on the second? Where did you hear that?

Supposadely the date has been bought forward. America are getting it Feb

20th so we're getting it earlier.

I haven't heard any official announcements on the date, but gaming websites are saying the 2nd March.

Hopefully it is, but it may be March 30th 2007 (the last date i heard).

I'm glad the DS has no games coming out soon

Funny you should say that. There's more games coming out for DS before the summer that I want than Wii or 360. That's probably because i'm waiting for the European versions of certain games though.