N-Europe

New Trailers

Solo

Okay, just watched GI Joe that actually looks extremely badass.

And that hot chick with glasses is like....honestly she is like in the top 0.05% of how hot and attractive a person can be. Honestly. Like wow.

her name is Sienna Miller.

Baronesstrailer.jpg

Baronessgunstrailer1.jpg

Baronessgunstrailer2.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that hot chick with glasses is like....honestly she is like in the top 0.05% of how hot and attractive a person can be. Honestly. Like wow.
That's Sienna Miller!

gi-joe-rise-of-cobra-20080724004445470_640w.jpggi-joe-20080507004210928_640w.jpg

odjie7fb2o02qi9.jpg

EDIT: bollocks!

...ah well, can never have enough Sienna!

her name is Sienna Miller.

You say that as though you don't know who she is!?

Short blone = No. Long brown = Yes.

She is like...the coolest thing I've ever laid my eyes upon in Factory Girl...short hair that looks genuinely hot on a woman, rather than just "suiting" them.

She looks great with long brown too (better than long blonde), but she has both in Factory Girl, and the difference is noticeable...(admiteddly not as sexy brown hair as G.I Joe)

17 Again

When did Zac Efron learn to act? He looks really good in it. *Confused*

Miss March

Watch this trailer. The most ridiculous and ott thing ever. Looks ridiculously fun.

Planet 51

Looks interesting maybe.

And Dreamworks new 3D one looks freaking awesome IMO. Don't think I've ever been as pumped for an animation.

Monsters VS Aliens

He looks funny, and its a comedy.

*shrugs* It al looked like every other "body transformation" movie to me. Most of which I've never really liked. Except Big. That was good.

I think I have a grudge against him (Efron) though.

It didn't have enough metaphors for you I guess.

No...:cry: Why do you hate me? When will we get through this? *sings*

But then I don't like most comedy films...I find them all a bit samey. The hyped up/famous ones usually ARE good though.

I get my comedy fix from humour my friends and I inject into every other film we see though. Like Indiana Jones 4, that was hilarious. And Scream 2. *memories*

I think I subconciously can't spend money on a ticket to the cinema when I don't think it'll be really interesting in a way that pleases my mind. I should watch more comedies, but ones like that just seem bland and predictable...

I need to see Knocked Up and stuff.

Lol you know I love you, was just messing.

Comedies and Action/Epic Massive Actions are my favourite films.

Knocked Up...god I just adore it. Beautiful people and funny people.

I've seen literally the start. Up to the first meeting in the cafe.

But the thing is, I'll never track it down and buy it, as there's a million more DVD's out there that I'm more desperate to see. ::shrug:

I definitely prefer action films to comedies as a whole. Most comedies are rubbish/not funny at all. I go on about Transformers being bad, but it's better than a lot of advertised/major comedies that I've seen. If only for the effects...:p

But yeah. I'm planning on getting Battlestar Galactica Season One, then some mroe David Lynch films, then Apocalypse Now...etc. No room for monies on (possible) fluff.

NEED to see 17 Again when it comes out. Anything with Efron is a must, though I won't feel guilty with parting cash for it considering it actually looks rather funny.

Without bothering to watch...is 17 Again the one where Efron plays Trachtenberg's father?

Yup, it is.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!