N-Europe

The Highs And The Woes Of Preordering

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... ... ...

I could have got one on launch... They left me a voice message which I couldnt access as I have no credit to say mine was there. I was 43 they got 80. Oh well lol. To be honest my tv breaking for a bit and essays due in mean it was actually good I think. They may be getting them in tommorow! But I wont be able to play till christmas unless I sneak a game in quickly then wrap it up lol.

Anyway well at least I will be getting one soon.

got mine from gamestation on launch with 3 games..zelda...rayman...monster truck was number 13# out of 15# :-)

got my other from woolworths today...i forgot i had already payed fro one from there! lol so i have stuck it on ebay....only 1 and a hald days left on it now :-)

Hope everyone gets there's bfore chrimbo!

High: My local Asda store had 10 in stock and i was lucky enough to purchase one of them!!!!! (Got Zelda and Wii play from Amazon, but strangly wii play did not come till tuesday, while zelda came on friday.....)

Low: I can't play on it till christmas!!! (Its an xmas present from my mum and because my mum was in work early i had to go and buy it.........)

Talked to a few shops in Lancaster today, Woolworths seemed to be pissed off with Nintendo, Gamestation will only be getting enough to fill their preorders and HMV have some coming in on Friday or Monday but you have to buy it in a £250 bundle, surely thats illegal or something.

HMV have some coming in on Friday or Monday but you have to buy it in a £250 bundle, surely thats illegal or something.

I don't know who told you that, thats not true at all...I work for them an as far as we are concerned we can sell them to anyone for the normal price.

I just rang my local HMV about their second drop and they said they don't know anything yet but they should know more tomorrow or at the weekend (the guy said that's when they usually get contacted). He was hopeful they would have some early next week sometime. Here's hoping... (still can't believe all this hassle, i should've had one on launch; such is life).

I can't believe people are having trouble getting a Wii. I ordered one from Argos about a monthe before release, and it was sent and arrived day of release. The thing is though the extra joypad with WiiPlay wasn't (joypad for bro), so we phoned up to ask what was happening with it. Guess what? They got the wrong end of the stick and...SENT A SECOND WII CONSOLE!! Some poor person out there isn't getting their Wii this Xmas because of this. I feel awfull about it. Of course we're sending it back (instead of buying it for £179, then flogging it on Ebay for a helluva lot more) because this is someone's Xmast present, and I'd know how I'd feel if it was mine that didn't come.

HMV.co.uk gamecube zelda WHERE:?

Has it been dispatched? My wii version was sent a week ago and still hasn't arrived so I ended up buying it in town. I should really stop being cheap and go with someone better altogether, My wii remote was on special order with them today so I cancelled and now I've ordered Wii Play from them but I doubt it will come by christmas.

I can't believe people are having trouble getting a Wii. I ordered one from Argos about a monthe before release, and it was sent and arrived day of release. The thing is though the extra joypad with WiiPlay wasn't (joypad for bro), so we phoned up to ask what was happening with it. Guess what? They got the wrong end of the stick and...SENT A SECOND WII CONSOLE!! Some poor person out there isn't getting their Wii this Xmas because of this. I feel awfull about it. Of course we're sending it back (instead of buying it for £179, then flogging it on Ebay for a helluva lot more) because this is someone's Xmast present, and I'd know how I'd feel if it was mine that didn't come.

You're the 3rd person I know of on the boards that Argos have sent too many Wiis to, good to hear you're sending it back.