Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Hero-of-Time

Yes, fishing was plainly broken and it sucked. There's someone in the forum saying "it's simple, when the bobber goes down you pull out!". He was the only one stating that is was simple. It's bleedin' hard. Why isn't it (at all) like the fishing game in the pond? I liked that one much better.

That is the worst part of the game. That, and being beaten for the hundred' time in bringing the goddamned hot spring water to the goron over the gorge.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fishing is really easy once you understand it. I hated it for a few hours then realised that all you had to do was watch for the faintest of 'tugs' on the line and then pull up the remote and hold it there till you pull the fish out.

Pretty easy really just tricky as it wasn't well explained and was really near the start - a time when you wanted to get the game going not piss around fishing (twice!!)

Haha, I have people who agree with me on the fishing! YAY!

Still, I see why people don't like it, it's just nowhere near as good as the fishing hole!

Has anyone else noticed the hawk flying around the fishing hole? Is there a hawk-reed anywhere to call to it?!

Yes, fishing was plainly broken and it sucked. There's someone in the forum saying "it's simple, when the bobber goes down you pull out!". He was the only one stating that is was simple. It's bleedin' hard. Why isn't it (at all) like the fishing game in the pond? I liked that one much better.

That is the worst part of the game. That, and being beaten for the hundred' time in bringing the goddamned hot spring water to the goron over the gorge.

You must be awful at games or something! I did that hot water first time. All you had to do was run forward!! In fact the whole game was a walk-through really.... Only a couple of places that I had to think a bit.

You must be awful at games or something! I did that hot water first time. All you had to do was run forward!! In fact the whole game was a walk-through really.... Only a couple of places that I had to think a bit.

That's luck. The first time I was attacked by a bird and he made me drop it, second time I put in down in the cold water (okay, that was stupid, but it was late and I was annoyed). I got it right the third time, though. And that was because I took the route at the side of the gorge. I'm not a bad gamer. It's not as easy as you said. I didn't think (at all) the the game was far too easy. I like it's difficulty level. But that's me off course. i'm not saying it was a hard game, but it posed a challenge every once in a while.

I discovered that bridge the mpoment I was in 'that area'. It pretty obvious. At first I thought it was a gaint mirror (and at the time, we were searching for 'that kind of object', but when you came close to it, Midna tells you that it doesn't belong there.

And no wonde you didn't get in the cave of ordeals ;-). isn't the bridge right on top?

sound like a 2 for one deal i'll go find it right now

OMG, i can see how long this game is gonna be, played it for 5 hours and i only just entered the forest temple, i already feel this game to the max just like i did with OOT and already know where and who is located where in the city.

i had such a good time (untill the end) doing the 4th dungeon. and the scenes after it

still shaking.

i bum we-know-who

Hehe, I was open mouthed when that happened. :)

Right, so I'm near the end. I dunno whether to plaaay it now and finish it, and go to bed happy. Or, should I play it tomorrow when I am more fresh?

Go for it Fierce. And for when you get back...

yes, I too can't believe she did that :(

PS: just played the Forest temple for the second time... pretty cool (re-iterating my point). But one thing...

THE VICTORY FANFARE IS RUBBISH!!!! Why did I think it was this one... (which is awesome!!) http://www.thehylia.com/media/albums/mp3/tp/Victory_Theme.mp3 . I heard the one at the end of the forest temple and was so disappointed it wasn't this one! Am I going insane or does the file I linked to appear in the game at all cause I'm not sure anymore. I can't remember what I heard after each dungeon anymore lol

Though I'd really rather not get into this argument, is there anyone who disagrees with the fact the game gets worse in the second half? I'm curious because...well....I'm just about to go into the 5th temple and it seems like I'm at that turning point. It doesn't seem to have dropped in quality yet although I was expecting the ice temple to be a bit different from what it's turned out to be.

I'm still looking forward to the Sky Temple a lot and don't know anything about the 6th, 8th and 9th dungeons, I really hope they're not much worse though. Shorter doesn't bother me as long as there's still some creativity. It doesn't need to be as awesome as using the 4th dungeon's item but I'm hoping the Sky temple at least is around as good as the earlier ones.

Location wise, they're all great.

Graphically, they're very nice.

But if you asked me how much time I think the developers spent on the latter temples, I'd say half the time as they did for the first 4. It's a lazyness that seems present in the later dungeons that I feel shows quite strongly.

The Sky temple is fairly good I suppose but very very annoying and a bit lifeless in my opinion.

Also it's more the length between dungeons that bugs me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!