Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Hero-of-Time

Really enjoying this now. Played for about 3-4 hours now done a dungeon and now at the snow one. Can't wait to play more.

\o/

Hurrah! Glad you've finally gotten back into it.

Now we'll await your next post which is where you say I HATE THIS GAME GRR and you put it away for another month. :D

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

\o/

Hurrah! Glad you've finally gotten back into it.

Now we'll await your next post which is where you say I HATE THIS GAME GRR and you put it away for another month. :D

:D You know me so well. I normally can't play a game for more than an hour or so, quite surprised at how much I played this weekend.

Does the game clock still count if the games paused, or if the Wii home screen is up? Cus I've had it paused quite a few times while eating dinner etc. and my game time is at 26 hours. I'm right at the beginning of the Snow temple now. I don't know if its really taken me that long or what.

That's annoying then, I like knowing how long it's taken me to play through it. Is Hotel dusk the same? Cus I thought the 18 hours I took to play through it was a bit long...

And so, Fierce will be right again.

Oh, the game doesn't count clock hours if it's paused with the Home-menu, that's for sure. The other, well, I just don't know.

Grrr. I had to leave my Wii at home when I came back to uni (didn't want to sabotage my exam revision). Now I'm chomping at the bit to get home! I'd just got onto the last bit as well! I was in the Twilight! Grr!

Once you've 'completed' the game, I'm assuming you can still get back on it and do things like get the heart pieces, bugs and cave of ordeals, right? Or should I exit the Twilight, do all that, and then go back and finish it?

Grrr. I had to leave my Wii at home when I came back to uni (didn't want to sabotage my exam revision). Now I'm chomping at the bit to get home! I'd just got onto the last bit as well! I was in the Twilight! Grr!

Once you've 'completed' the game, I'm assuming you can still get back on it and do things like get the heart pieces, bugs and cave of ordeals, right? Or should I exit the Twilight, do all that, and then go back and finish it?

You will start the game from where you last saved before the ending so you can always go back and collect everything, then finish it again!

Oh my God. I'm stuck on the puzzle in the snow temple where you have to push the blocks around to move them over the switch in the middle of the ice. It's the second one of these, as I'd already moved it over the first switch.

I can't. Fucking. Do. It. :blank:

Your doing well, but your miles away from the end...which is good, if you ask me.

How you liking it? :smile:

Still loving it, although the snow temple was probably the the weakest so far (although still great). I'm now at the Temple of Time or something. How far from the end is that?

Might get through this temple, just before some Crackdown with Stefkov later.

Wow, I thought the Snow Temple was the best. It was just so original.

Yeah I agree, it was one of my favourites, when I first got there thought it was just a house but it turned out to be so much more, whilst still all fitting in the shell of the house...

Yeah I agree, it was one of my favourites, when I first got there thought it was just a house but it turned out to be so much more, whilst still all fitting in the shell of the house...

I still enjoyed it, like I said I still thought it was great, but I thought the other ones were better.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!