NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

I wish Hyrule had a bit more life sidequests wise. Like what I mean is Lake Hylia you have all of these service industries. Four of them but no town so who the hell uses them? The damn zoras?

Well said Jasper. Your opinion on certain TP elements seems to go up and down every few hours lol

Haden: A Lake Hylia based town would be nice in the next Zelda.

I wish Hyrule had a bit more life sidequests wise. Like what I mean is Lake Hylia you have all of these service industries. Four of them but no town so who the hell uses them? The damn zoras?

Foolish visitors like Link.

yea i hope the next zelda has more towns villages and maybe a second city

of coarse there would be the clasic cities like hyrule, kariko (sp), zoras domain and the city of the gorons (plus some kind of forest village)

but maybe there could be a town at lake hyilia a desert city and a village in the middle of hyrule feild

There's the desert fort/camp, although it doesn't really qualify as a village... it was home to the gerudos before.

I wish the gerudos had still been in the deseret in TP, what the hell happened to them?

It would have been great to enter their village again, gain their thrust then they tell you one of the legends of a "Hero" and an evil "Gerudo King".

And it would have been wicked cool if Twinrova appeared again

I wish the gerudos had still been in the deseret in TP, what the hell happened to them?

It would have been great to enter their village again, gain their thrust then they tell you one of the legends of a "Hero" and an evil "Gerudo King".

And it would have been wicked cool if Twinrova appeared again

That would of been amazing,I loved that boss.

Your idea aswell is pretty cool.If only they done something like that along those lines...

Twinrova died though... and yes... what the hell did happen to the gerudos?

Twinrova was indeed an excellent boss. Great use of the mirror shield.

Gerudo city would have been good. Small Lake Hylia town in next game!

Good question. What happened to the Gerudo? Nintendo could have at least attached a legend to it. Something in the lines of 'after the concealing of Ganondorf in the Twilight Realm, a curse lied upon them'. Ending with they all died. The only good-looking women-race. Also known for their miraculant baby. Miracles do exists!

Motion2000: about my opinion switching - I can't really explain it. I knew this was right. It's still a great game, but it's just that I complain about some parts and love the others - I don't think I ever defended the lacking sense of urgency, and that's what we were talking about.

Zeldas are too far apart and since Ganondorf didn't die another alpha male wasn't born. They could also have been killed by some war that likely takes place after OoT's past ending and end up mixing blood with Hylians. Telma looks half Gerudo.

With their only male sealed away, they probably died out. Possibly a few bred with the Hyrule (and perhaps Telma is one of the few descendants...she looks like she could be)

Appreciation is the biggest thing missing from this Zelda adventure, lads.

Man, I just stopped caring.

The biggest thing that I REALLY think is missing from this game is Lon Lon Ranch.

No Milk?!!?

I appreciate the game loads, I'm just glad they delayed it an extra year to add stuff otherwise it would have been shallow as ****.

OK so I've caught the Hylian Loach outside of the fishing hole as well... only found it by accident as I was swimming around to look for Poes in "that" area!

So now I've filled my fishing journal, got all of the bugs (hence the giants wallet), got the large quiver and bomb bags, got all the hidden skills, I have 54 Poes souls and I need 9 heart pieces.

I've also noticed a couple areas I cannot reach as they are being blocked by a certain "stone", so I've got to figure out how to get to them too!

This game is great, I'm enjoying looking for this stuff so much! Moreso than I did in Ocarina!

Regarding the end (some things I have had in mind and asked myself):

1.) Ganondorf had a wound when you met him in the castle. Does anybody know from where he has that wound? Was it from the treatment (from the sages) before he got sent to the shadow world (didn't look that exactly at him that time)?

2.) In this thread has also been some questioning about why he lost his triforce:

If you ask me, the wound was just to deeply that he could use it but he didn't loose it. He only lost it through his death afterwards (if he is death, if I look at OoT and - especially - WW he shouldn't be death but banned or something like this but who knows death would be a difference).

3.) Is it just me or does the Ganondorf from TP looks like the one in WW (ignoring that the WW one was a cel-shading one)? Probably it has no meaning but just that the used the same textures or design as for the WW Ganondorf because both games came out on the same console, so the could use it witout having bad picture quality regarding a newer (more powerful) console.

But otherwise: This Ganondorf could also be the one from WW. After all: TP is between OoT and WW and as we know from the WW story the whole thing one time ended up badly. OK, this time Ganon lost but if he wasn't really dead things could change later.

4.) I don't know but I have the feeling that destroying the mirror by Midna might caused the problems that Ganondorf couldn't have been stop that one time the story mentioned in WW.

Ah btw.: Some said why the mirror thing as there would be no other way to the shadow-world: At that time you had to search for the mirror there was no other way. After all there were no passages with the shadow-world anymore and also: If I got it correctly Midna had been transfered into the light world and therefore was no Shadow-Creature anymore to could get Link through such passages. This was also the reason why Zelda "put" herself and her might into Midna to give her the possibility to keep on going in the light world.

5.) Why did Ganondorf have silve blood? Is it because he is such a bad guy or did Nintendo just want the game to have a lesser USK rating?

6.) This time Ganondorf seems to have been again just been a bad guy again instead of the one in WW, who somehow had his reasons for doing what he did (still was a bad guy but not just "bad" - if you know what I mean).

7.) Just to mention it (not really has something to do with the ending):

The sages in TP have been somehow lame and also stupid. The OoT ones were much better.

8.) Nothing to do with the ending but still a question:

Why were the sages (and also the mirror) in the Gerudo Desert? I mean after all the were in OoT in the Sacred Realm (hopefully that was called so in English :) ). Well this maybe also leads to the question what happened to the Gerudos but that had been asked here before (and as far as I know there is no real answer yet).

P.S.: Does anybody know if the Gerudo Desert Soundtrack from TP is downloadable somewhere?

P.S.2: I really liked the game although I think there could have been more dungeons :)

P.S.3: Regarding fishing: I read in this thread that some don't liked it.

I have a question: Do you mean the fishing on the fishing pond or outside that?

Because outside that it was really stupid but inside the fishing pond I think it was really great.

where this game seperates itself from OoT is the pacing. The quick transition from dungeon to dungeon actually makes me want to replay the game moreso than any other 3D Zelda

maybe the next 3d zelda will take place soon after the drainege after ww so we'll see lots of towns on mountains

Maybe... although probably there will also be some towns in the lowlands (especially if you remember that there are still towns)...

Although if that is the case: Why would the water drain?

It's unbelievable how some of you criticise this game for not being an old Zelda game...

I extremely like the game. It could only have had even more dungeons :) But that I thought after nearly every Zelda game. At least here it is so that the game was so great that I would have liked it to go on further...