NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Did anyone else think the Zora's looked incredible before this game?

Oh and Zero. Can I have permission to date your sig?

Don't forget to check every room with wolf senses.

Floor 30 now and only lost a heart and a half.

Thanks for the tip.

Oh and Zero. Can I have permission to date your sig?

As long as you have it back before midnight.

i'll just need.... 15 mins?

eh.... yeah

When did other people start finding this hard.

I think im in the Sky Temple now. I'm not sure though. It might not be, I doubt it, I'll just say I'm in the temple of time now. What dungeon is that?

If I counted corrrectly its 6....

29 hours now, plus or minus an hour or so.

Loving the ball and chain. I thought it would be a smallish ball not that bigass one. Oh well.

Except his role and presence is perfectly explained and justified. I actually think how it all plays out is pretty great, but maybe I'm alone here. His dialogue at the end is excellent.

Stop whining. Every time someone says something good about this game you swoop down with your flock of negativity and spread your bad butter over it. You aren't as satisfied with this game as the rest of us - great - now stop this, it's getting annoying.

Solitanze the second or what.

fuck off mate I can say what I like, this is a discussion board, get over it. As soon as I say something negative about the game you swoop down with your flock of sugary praise for the game.

What exactly is the difference?

Eh eh, calm down. We just want everyone to enjoy this game. Including you.:kiss:

Come onnnn, its christmas. Festivities + Zelda. You can't go wrong.

Apologies but I'm fed up with him whining about my criticism of Zelda, even after I've told him a thousand times I love the game but I see no problem with identifying it's faults.

Christmas / New Year + Zelda is good though you're right :) - I'm saving the last two dungeons for Boxing day!

Apologies but I'm fed up with him whining about my criticism of Zelda, even after I've told him a thousand times I love the game but I see no problem with identifying it's faults.

Christmas / New Year + Zelda is good though you're right :) - I'm saving the last two dungeons for Boxing day!

I'm also fed up with your whining, would you look at that! But, like you sai,d this is a discussion board.

I can spend just as long if not longer talking about what's GREAT about TP, but we've all read about that before...

Sorry if I piss people off

fuck off mate I can say what I like, this is a discussion board, get over it. As soon as I say something negative about the game you swoop down with your flock of sugary praise for the game.

What exactly is the difference?

Just consider me the ying to your yang.

If we're gonna have someone around posting negative stuff about the game all the time, I'll be darned show to chime in with positives and defensive posts as often as I see fit. It's really all just a case of being deathly bored since I beat the game, mind you. Really, really wishing I hadn't stuck the Cube version under the tree for Monday. The wait is killing me.

Anyway, it's Christmas and we don't need arguments so I'm sorry for getting on your case. I happen to think a lot of your points are valid, but I feel my fanboy love for Zelda is just blocking my acceptance. It'll be a long time until any genuine disappointment in Twilight Princess hits me, and the sucky thing is I know it eventually will.

Ok it looks like I better be careful what I say lol.

But getting further into this game is a real gift.

I am at the 2nd dungeon at the moment and the prelude to it especially the duel and the really funny bit where

My one criticism is I want more people and more towns and more side quests as all the people have been so well charactirised so far it just leaves me wanting more of them.

However and this is a big however, as a pure quest style game where the focus is on the main quest this game at this early stage for me is a top tier classic already. Im digesting this badboy slowly and loving every second.

Man my spoiler isnt working its just dissapeared... well anyway I like the helmet nod bit between the orc riding through the village and the bomb shop guy I think its superb comedy wise for a video game in hindsight I probably didnt need to spoiler that anyway.

Just got to temple of time! clocking in at 31 hrs 11 mins now, got abit stuck on last level then got lost in forest lol!

Just got to the 6th dungeon *wow*

The second part of the 4th temple boss is unforgettable, brilliant.

I loved that bit, loved the item you get too, original and awesomely fun!

So just finished the 3rd Temple. And on my way to the Sacred Grove!

What has happened to Zelda!?!?

What has happened to Zelda!?!?

Oh, she'll be back.

Sadly there's a bit of a plot hole concerning what happens to her.

Just consider me the ying to your yang.

If we're gonna have someone around posting negative stuff about the game all the time, I'll be darned show to chime in with positives and defensive posts as often as I see fit. It's really all just a case of being deathly bored since I beat the game, mind you. Really, really wishing I hadn't stuck the Cube version under the tree for Monday. The wait is killing me.

Anyway, it's Christmas and we don't need arguments so I'm sorry for getting on your case. I happen to think a lot of your points are valid, but I feel my fanboy love for Zelda is just blocking my acceptance. It'll be a long time until any genuine disappointment in Twilight Princess hits me, and the sucky thing is I know it eventually will.

It's cool, sorry from me too. Having played every Zelda since the beginning as I'm sure you have, I also consider myself a fanboy... I guess just a less accepting one :hehe:

i wish i could play wii on christmas but i'm visiting relatives (as i am every year)

though i still have a week to beat zelda.

Im just after reaching Kakariko Village for the first time. Ive been playing for 4hrs 40mins. It's great so far, really enjoyed the first temple!

Oh, she'll be back.

Sadly there's a bit of a plot hole concerning what happens to her.

Nintendo likes us to speculate.

Just got myself to the Temple Of Time (6th Dungeon I think) , clocked up 41 hours to get there :shock: , that 5th dungeon stressed me out a fair bit , didn't feel like a proper dungeon but it's uniqueness added to its charm.

Have , so far , located 20 heart peices , 24 poes and 9 insects (still a way to go on them all then).

Still loving this immensely , although the trips between dungeons appears to be getting shorter , oh well , can't complain as this has so far lived up to my expectations.

Clocked over 31 hours of the game, played this morning and got to the Sky Temple.

i found the boss in the Temple of Time dungeon lacked something. It wasnt up to stantdard as the other bosses I'd fought. Especially the Water temples..

Does anyone else love the tune that wierd guy plays when he's firing you from his rocket to go up or to go to the desert? It reminds me of the windmill in Kakariko. The guy who teaches you the song of storms.

That Rocket that send you up to the sky temple is so cool i want one.

kakariko, someone must have had lots of homework.

I'm in the Goron Mines, due to my sister constantly wanting a go whenever I play it.