NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Not that, he's from Canada and has it for like a YEAR! He should have finished.

Zelda folks artwork.

26138up159501122373loet6.jpg

The fact the dude put a picture of Malo at the bottom of that anime Link drawing improves it a thousand times.

I just done the 8th Dungeon including the amazing boss which was easy.

Im on 37 hours and 20 minutes.

I explore too much I think :)

I just done the 8th Dungeon including the amazing boss which was easy.

Im on 37 hours and 20 minutes.

I explore too much I think :)

I think you explore too little I did that in like 50 hours.

I've been playing this game for the last 2 hours or so straight, and I've mainly been exploring.

I've gained about 3 heart pieces, got a bigger wallet and got a bigger arrow bag.

There may not be really big sidequests, equal to Majora's Mask proportions, but there's still a fuck of a lot to do. There's still lots and lots of places I haven't really explored in that great detail.

You may not be able to interact with everyone in the castle town, but there's still loads of people to talk to. Including the fact that you can interact with animals. There's actually A LOT of people to talk to.

I'm really impressed with this. Such an amazing game.

Castle town seems the perfect representation of the game: Seemingly big, but when you look closely, nothing special and not much to do.

WHERE can i get a bigger wallet from? Im doing the malo mart thing. (how cool im doing this on my wii, no need to go to the comp to do this anymore!)

Well finally definitly fell in love with this game! I've been enjoying it don't get me wrong but now I really am.

The story is all coming together...

Loved seeing you know who for the first time, loved how it had the same music as when you were trying to escape from the castle in OOT. Can't wait to meet him later in the game.

One thing has surprised me how much this is a re-telling of OOT. Hope Zelda Wii strays away from this abit.

Anyway, so just done the sand temple (which was abit easy don't even think it took me an hour!), that boss was awesome, loved the second part of it! love the music when your attacking him on the ground. just love it I tell you.

One thing I'm loving aswell is that I've not referred to a guide once yet, I didn't get this far into OOT without one.

Also experienced proper fishing last night, having completely forgotten about it, warped over to take a look and must have spent about 2 hours fishing!

Very exciting to see him after the 4th temple, unfortunately, he's not referred to or seen until the very end. what a waste, not to mention something to get everyone's hopes up for and then dash them. Another example of lazy storytelling in TP

WHERE can i get a bigger wallet from? Im doing the malo mart thing. (how cool im doing this on my wii, no need to go to the comp to do this anymore!)

you gotta start coleting bugs. Give one to the firl who wants them and the first one you give to her she gives you a 600 rupee wallet.

I finally paid off he repairing of the bridge. Thn he goes and says 2000 rupees to build a shop!! that bastard.

So I've got about 19 rupees in my wallet now. Went through the Goron mines again and got only a couple of rupees. There was some chests on the map that I have no idea how to get to.

Very exciting to see him after the 4th temple, unfortunately, he's not referred to or seen until the very end. what a waste, not to mention something to get everyone's hopes up for and then dash them. Another example of lazy storytelling in TP

Except his role and presence is perfectly explained and justified. I actually think how it all plays out is pretty great, but maybe I'm alone here. His dialogue at the end is excellent.

Stop whining. Every time someone says something good about this game you swoop down with your flock of negativity and spread your bad butter over it. You aren't as satisfied with this game as the rest of us - great - now stop this, it's getting annoying.

Solitanze the second or what.

I'm about to go into the 5th dungeon, loved the snowboarding bit!

Anyone know where I can get a bigger quiver? Can I also get a 3rd bomb bag?

Except his role and presence is perfectly explained and justified. I actually think how it all plays out is pretty great, but maybe I'm alone here. His dialogue at the end is excellent.

Stop whining. Every time someone says something good about this game you swoop down with your flock of negativity and spread your bad butter over it. You aren't as satisfied with this game as the rest of us - great - now stop this, it's getting annoying.

Solitanze the second or what.

100% with you m'boy.

I'm about to go into the 5th dungeon, loved the snowboarding bit!

yeah loved that to! Tony Hawks, SSX, Amped etc... have nothing on Link!

Haven't played this game for 3 days on account of having exams...I'm up to the snowdrift mansion thing...it's pretty cool, quite different from your typical zelda dungeon...in appearance anyway...about 26 hours in

Haven't played this game for 3 days on account of having exams...I'm up to the snowdrift mansion thing...it's pretty cool, quite different from your typical zelda dungeon...in appearance anyway...about 26 hours in

sounds like we are running about the same I just arrived at the mansion then saved it. I'm 25/26 hrs in aswell!

Me too! I'm at roughly 27 hours though, I guess I spend more time fucking around.

Me too! I'm at roughly 27 hours though, I guess I spend more time fucking around.

lol yeah, I have spent tons of time fucking around around aswell, 2 hours of fishing before the sand temple took me longer fishing than to complete the sand temple.

What took me ages was the reekfish...I was convinced that you had to catch it and keep it somehow :heh: Wasted about 3 hours asking around ingame...

What took me ages was the reekfish...I was convinced that you had to catch it and keep it somehow :heh: Wasted about 3 hours asking around ingame...

lol i thought that for a while until I saw the odour coming out off it and it clicked!

I think I'm missing an item...

There's usually 4 Bottles in Zelda games (3D anyway), and I've got 3, I think they were from

1) 1 With Milk from Ordon

2) 1 With Lantern Oil from that Lantern Guy

3) From the Gold Guy (whats his name again?) with Fairy Tears

I think its something to do with the no litter thing in the fishing place, (those ducks suggest it) but I can't find it anywhere.

Last couple of days my internet on this pc messed up, so i've spent loads of time over the last couple of nights on Zelda, mainly just sidequesting for heart pieces and such. LOVE IT

Anyone else here agree that a certain key character had no personality at all, that was a bit of a dissapointment, although I guess maybe Midna is there to make up for that, though she still doesn't fill the void.

Anyone else here agree that a certain key character had no personality at all, that was a bit of a dissapointment, although I guess maybe Midna is there to make up for that, though she still doesn't fill the void.
I don't

if the character is the one I'm thinking about. She's just a supporting character, not the reason for the game to happen, that's midna, thus Nintendo didn't force anything cheesy on her, we can't expect big relations when there's no character development since she rarely appears, she's a princess thus unabtainable for the common, and link has a woman back home (Ilia). It's just what was justified with the argument.

We'll have Zelda's with Link and Zelda destined for each other again no doubt, but in this game... The princess is midna. And Link was destined for Ilia.