NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Just finished Arbiter Grounds (34 hours in , too much time just exploring everywhere).

The item you get in Arbiter is pure madness , and certainly put a smile on my face , and that boss fight was awesome. So far , despite all being easy , the bosses in this are incredible.

Did a bit of lure fishing last night but - just one question , is there anything to be gained from it , because my catches didn't register in the fishing log , was fun but may be a bit pointless.

What took me ages was the reekfish...I was convinced that you had to catch it and keep it somehow :heh: Wasted about 3 hours asking around ingame...

I'm 20 somethign hours in and im trying to find out where this reekfish is. Where is this mother and child rock thing?!?!

I spent about an hour trying to find it and still yet to. I've been to Zoras domain which im guessing is the princes home place....grrr if its something simple again i am not palying the game anymore*

i will play it, I'll probably just cry.

I'm 20 somethign hours in and im trying to find out where this reekfish is. Where is this mother and child rock thing?!?!

I spent about an hour trying to find it and still yet to. I've been to Zoras domain which im guessing is the princes home place....grrr if its something simple again i am not palying the game anymore*

i will play it, I'll probably just cry.

The mother and child rock is in the waterfall basin in Zora's Domain. It's literally the only rock there...

The mother and child rock is in the waterfall basin in Zora's Domain. It's literally the only rock there...

I typed in google what it was and ive done that, the snowboarding to the guys mansion was cool. Now im stuck in there. I am really stuck I'm onto the next set of doors. After you got the pumpkin. I've been to the room with the ball for the cannon, now I cant get anywhere else/ i got the compass and in mstuck. I hate asking for help but i was running around in circles literally for about 30 minutes.

I don't

if the character is the one I'm thinking about. She's just a supporting character, not the reason for the game to happen, that's midna, thus Nintendo didn't force anything cheesy on her, we can't expect big relations when there's no character development since she rarely appears, she's a princess thus unabtainable for the common, and link has a woman back home (Ilia). It's just what was justified with the argument.

We'll have Zelda's with Link and Zelda destined for each other again no doubt, but in this game... The princess is midna. And Link was destined for Ilia.

Pedro I think you're missing my point, all I am saying is that character had no personality and that was a big let down for me.

You've actually agreed with me in a way but you've just expanded on why that character has no personality.

I don't care about who ends up with who, I just didn't like Midna that much and would have preferred to have seen more on the character we're discussing.

Pedro I think you're missing my point, all I am saying is that character had no personality and that was a big let down for me.

You've actually agreed with me in a way but you've just expanded on why that character has no personality.

I don't care about who ends up with who, I just didn't like Midna that much and would have preferred to have seen more on the character we're discussing.

I understand, but I can't see how they could pull it any different than it was, unless they changed the argument, or gave more emphasis to certain characters and develop them further, that is what you're saying right?

In that account we can only hope the next one is a more "classical zelda" in that front. This one, despite the initial appearances wasn't, IMO, of course.

I liked how the argument felt new and not OoT re-done, in that front, or forced in any way. I love midna though. :D

I dont like the look of the 4th temple :(

I didn't at first - the intro semmed too familiar. The second part is much better, tho.

edit: so, anyone know where (if) the fouth bottle is?

I didn't at first - the intro semmed too familiar. The second part is much better, tho.

edit: so, anyone know where (if) the fouth bottle is?

dont know if you have it, but fish with your fishing rod (not lure), in the fishing hole in a place where there's a bridge. You can get trash, money or the bottle.

The 4th temple was so freaking awesome, specially after the item.

My pants got tighter.

At death mountian yay! Have to turn back and get more of those damn bugs though :/

Just finished it (gamecube version and ~30 hours). Dear god is it GOOD! Some of the bosses felt a bit easy to me but I enjoyed every minute of play time :)

Just got to the sky temple now, been playing the game 11 hours today and im 31 hours in.

Ive loved these last few temples, best part of the game so far.

Got to the infamous cannon room and was all like: “ohhhh noes, dont save noob!!!!1111.

I hate how much money you have to spend to progress, ive spent around 2 hrs game time looking for rupees.

DONT WANT IT TO END

Got to the infamous cannon room and was all like: “ohhhh noes, dont save noob!!!!1111.
I tried saving, in that room, nothing happened. Of course I continued playing till I got out of there, then saved in other file. and loaded the cannon one.

I saved after the conversations took place though.

When I went back I was blocked but I was able to move the stone forward.

I tried saving, in that room, nothing happened. Of course I continued playing till I got out of there, then saved in other file. and loaded the cannon one.

I saved after the conversations took place though.

When I went back I was blocked but I was able to move the stone forward.

I wanted to do something like that too, but i pussied out.

Anyone else here agree that a certain key character had no personality at all, that was a bit of a dissapointment, although I guess maybe Midna is there to make up for that, though she still doesn't fill the void.

Zelda played her usual role as the dignified damsel in distress. All other roles she could have played as Link's love interest or good buddy were already taken, so it made sense for Zelda to step back and have a reduced, but still vastly significant role. Just look at that one scene to be alerted to her importance to the plot.

Let's put it this way. Okay, so Princess Zelda spent a lot of time in the background and is involved in the game's biggest plot hole, but isn't it better having her this way than an annoying pirate who won't stop winking or appearing only in a stupid flashback?

Isn't it?

Of course it is!

Folks if you look at the oot map by turning it upside down and place it over Zelda: TP map area. :p

i already noticed that a month ago, its because of the mirroring, if you played the gc version (has anyone yet) it would be pretty similar to the oot map.

Except for zora's domain

anyway i beat the 7th dungeon and i'm already quite close i beleive to the 8th. though i could be wrong. though i'm planning to do some side quests. (mainly finding howl stones and getting malo mart to buy out the shop in hyrule town. though now i know how to get the next bottle i think so i'll do that too)

Getting this game in 2 days- christmas!

Do you fish in hyrule field or ordon village?

Please don't ignore me like everyone else does on this forum...

Getting this game in 2 days- christmas!

Do you fish in hyrule field or ordon village?

Please don't ignore me like everyone else does on this forum...

People ignore you?

Anyway, I haven't done any fishing yet, apart from that little section at the beginning of the game in Ordon Village.

Is there even any water in hyrule field?!

*thinks*

Has anyone else got that magic armour from the shop in the market yet.

It looks really cool but it kinda sucks.

Has anyone else got that magic armour from the shop in the market yet.

It looks really cool but it kinda sucks.

Well, it can come in handy in

the Cave of Ordeals fighting 3 Darknuts at the same time.

Well, it can come in handy in
the Cave of Ordeals fighting 3 Darknuts at the same time.

I'm in the middle of doing that the now.

It's been quite easy so far. I'm about floor 23.

I'm in the middle of doing that the now.

It's been quite easy so far. I'm about floor 23.

Don't forget to check every room with wolf senses.