NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Actually I didn't expect it to be a temple and to be honest I thought

Ganon would of ended up killing Zant

So people have the right to moan,just because you 'figured' it out doesn't mean everyone else does.

For crying out loud. Because you find out that you'll be battling one of the main enemy characters in the game, and that a well known area within the Zelda Franchise...is funnily enough, a "dungeon", from reading what someone else has said on an open forum, you have to piss and moan about it, because you haven't reached those parts of the story yet.

...my god. Grow up.

If you want other people to stop moaning, don't start by moaning.

How the hell do you get some hot springwater to that goron at the south of Hyrule castle?

I've tried 3 times to go from Kakariko, but failed. I teleported so that might be something wrong...

I wonder if theres anywhere close with spring water, or if i just have to ride there without changing into wolf form.

How the hell do you get some hot springwater to that goron at the south of Hyrule castle?

I've tried 3 times to go from Kakariko, but failed. I teleported so that might be something wrong...

I wonder if theres anywhere close with spring water, or if i just have to ride there without changing into wolf form.

The goron inside the south part of the market that sells hot spring water. But there is a sort of side quest to do before the goron starts selling it.

had the same problem with the hotspring water and gave up on it completely. I already had Malo-mart relocated before i tried it though so its probably pointless now.

Also i noticed some parallels between Malo Mart and Wal Mart. The rapid expansion... the door greeter... the cutt-throat price slashing... it all makes sense now

I just done the sky dungeon... man that boss was amazing. I loved it. Gonna give it a rest for a bit now and finish wrapping up my xmas presents..

34 hours done O_O

had the same problem with the hotspring water and gave up on it completely. I already had Malo-mart relocated before i tried it though so its probably pointless now.

Also i noticed some parallels between Malo Mart and Wal Mart. The rapid expansion... the door greeter... the cutt-throat price slashing... it all makes sense now

ahhh the malo mart. I was just in there spending some nice over 300 rupees on their donation because a kind girl gave me a bigger rupee bag. Guess I'm gonna have to do some money gathering. I dont want to go back into the dungeons again to get those 50 rupees i missed....

just done the goron mines, and at 13 hours!! to be fair about 4 of them was when i left it on pause, but still liking the pace :) the most 'fun' zelda i've played.

thats all im gonna say till i get further

just done the goron mines, and at 13 hours!! to be fair about 4 of them was when i left it on pause, but still liking the pace :) the most 'fun' zelda i've played.

thats all im gonna say till i get further

OMG you've played more Zelda then me and i've had my Wii longer . . . i hate myself right now *punches face*

*punches face*

*punches face*

*punches face*

*punches face*

*punches face*

*punches face*

*punches face*

Aw yeah. I'm so easily amused.

Quick question, I haven't read any of tie.nano's postings (I stopped after reading 'I just defeated ***).

I assume I did the right thing? spoiler wise?

Quick question, I haven't read any of tie.nano's postings (I stopped after reading 'I just defeated ***).

I assume I did the right thing? spoiler wise?

Yeah you are probably better off not reading it.

Just finished the fourth dungeon.

What a boss fight! Awesome stuff. And OMGOMGOMG! He's in it! For a while, I thought he wouldnt show up! BUT!....HE'S THERE! OMGOMGOMG!

Man, I wish I didn't give up on drawing when I was a kid, cause I rocked and that drawing rocks. Meh...

Just finished the fourth dungeon.

What a boss fight! Awesome stuff. And OMGOMGOMG! He's in it! For a while, I thought he wouldnt show up! BUT!....HE'S THERE! OMGOMGOMG!

Told ya :D OMG indeed :heh:

Told ya :D OMG indeed :heh:

:grin:

My reaction:

I literally was jumping for joy. My reply to platty on msn was OMGOMGOMGOMGONGOMM! GANONDORF!!! HE'S IN IT!!!

I'm going to explore for a bit now! Need to calm down a little. :)

i finished it in 33 hours, took the most important week off college and got it done in 6 days.

savage game but disappointed overall not good replay value like OoT, which like most of us still play!i no i do

story wasnt as grippy as WW. not enough side quests, should have tried to beat MM, dat had best side storys, and just a predictable story in general.

They also need more villages though, they make a zelda, none had enough yet!

The boss of 8 temple was very wtf and fun at the same time plus it had alots of Zelda:MM eastereggs. :p

:grin:

My reaction:

I literally was jumping for joy. My reply to platty on msn was OMGOMGOMGOMGONGOMM! GANONDORF!!! HE'S IN IT!!!

I'm going to explore for a bit now! Need to calm down a little. :)

Hehehe, there was this guy in my MSN a few days ago saying something along these lines about that scene "OMG! That isn't real-time right? It can't be!!! it's FMV right!?"

Good old gamecube still had "some" punch left for this game.

i'm in dungeon 7 now and well i think i have 35-40 hours

Dude, you're slow.

Dude, you're slow.
hehehe, I took 52 hours to finish the game :) (last save)

I must have been in the 40/45 hours in the 7th dungeon.